New Facebook 360 Option   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
Air Photo Colombia

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

New Facebook 360 Option

by Air Photo Colombia » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi we have a lot of 360 at this moment, we like to run it on Facebook in the new 360 photo option, but we don't want to use Ptgui, as all the people are doing, have any option to do whit autopano or panotour???

the old panoramas and the new ones. thanks.

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: New Facebook 360 Option

by Annis » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:09 am

According to Facebook's help page (https://www.facebook.com/help/831943030271035 ) your 360° panoramas should be detected automatically on upload.

The metadata needed to be detected correctly is already injected in the latest versions of Autopano (versions 3.5+), they detect the same metadata that Google uses (GPano XMP).
That being said, if you need any assistance uploading your images to Facebook, you should be asking Facebook support, not us.

BluARc01 likes this post.

Air Photo Colombia

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: New Facebook 360 Option  [SOLVED]

by Air Photo Colombia » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Thanks, i export my photos in photoshop format because we work whit drons and don't have the sky, we make some process that make the XMP lose his format, we thinks that was any way to put it again but thanks. wi will not ask to Facebook also, wi will use Ptgui, that is a fast solution.
i some wan have this problem please use Ptgui, is so easy insert the info in the photo again. thanks.