Stitching Underwater  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
CaiusC

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Stitching Underwater

by CaiusC » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:31 am

I am having a lot of difficulty stitching underwater footage taken with the Kolor Abyss. I saw from your "Advanced Stitching Methods" video that there was an underwater template that you can use to help create a better stitch. Would you be able to provide me with this template and any other tips and tricks to make these stitches work better? I understand that stitching underwater is more difficult due to there being a lack of reference points and I have extremely high RMS zones and I don't know how to fix them. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 228 posts
Info

Re: Stitching Underwater

by Destiny » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:37 am

Hi.. Have you had success with APG and normal dry land panos..

If so, you might want to export the Papywizard XML from that, which will help heaps with your underwater world...

I look forward in seeing the results. I too want to capture under the Great Barrier Reef... But using 360 video...

Destiny..

no avatar
Digitalroots

Liked in: 3 posts
Info

Re: Stitching Underwater

by Digitalroots » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:13 pm

Did you check if all camera are configured the same? Well placed ? Dome position ?
Check the quality of the synchro? How do you make the synchro clap ?

I never had stitching problems underwater with the Abyss exept the few points I mentioned above

You can got many problems from the synchro