Software license on multiple computers  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
almillan45

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Software license on multiple computers

by almillan45 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Sorry for the very basic question but is it possible to install 1 license on 2 different computers?

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Liked in: 132 posts
Info

Re: Software license on multiple computers

by olivierbo » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello,

Yes, in some cases.This is stated in our FAQ: http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... _-_General

Kind regards,
Olivier

no avatar
CaiusC

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by CaiusC » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:42 pm

I am planning on bringing a laptop with Autopano Video Pro 2 and Autopano Giga on a shoot and I would want to have the full version of the software on it to do quick stitches with it on the go. However I will then be doing a full proper stitch and render on a more powerful computer back in my home office.

My question is how would I be able to use one license to do both? Would I have to uninstall the software and unlink one computer's registered account, or can I use the registration key more than once on both computers?

Thank You

Caius

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:52 pm

CaiusC wrote:I am planning on bringing a laptop with Autopano Video Pro 2 and Autopano Giga on a shoot and I would want to have the full version of the software on it to do quick stitches with it on the go. However I will then be doing a full proper stitch and render on a more powerful computer back in my home office.

My question is how would I be able to use one license to do both? Would I have to uninstall the software and unlink one computer's registered account, or can I use the registration key more than once on both computers?

Thank You

Caius

From this link: http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... _-_General

"Can I install the application on several computers ?

Our licenses are single-station licenses, i.e. you can only install the application on one computer. However, Kolor tolerates the installation of the applications on several computers for individuals and self-employed persons insofar as you are the only user of the application on these computers. "

no avatar
CaiusC

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by CaiusC » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi there. I understand that you can only install the application on one computer. But if I have one registration key and two computers that I want to use it on, do I have to uninstall it in order to use it again?

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:06 pm

CaiusC wrote:Hi there. I understand that you can only install the application on one computer. But if I have one registration key and two computers that I want to use it on, do I have to uninstall it in order to use it again?

No, not if you are the only user of both computers.