APG Masking Tool   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Akula

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

APG Masking Tool

by Akula » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:39 am

Hi everyone,
I have problem with editing pano in APG. When I switch from autopano AVP2 (2.2) to APG (4.2) and I want to move overlaping areas (to solve parallax issues) with masking tool-it is not working. If I put green markers, areas simply not react...I did it before succesfully...I used kolor tutorial again (masking edition) and did it step by step, but still nothing.

1. I opened the APG from AVP2
2. Edit panorama
3. back to AVP, used cut tool
4. back to APG-put markers, confirm, save
5. nothing happen...no changes...no change in overlaping areas...as i said, I did it before succesfully and now i dont understand why its not working.
When I did it last time...i saw changes real time-if i puted marker, area immediately reacted.

Any ideas?

Thank you

no avatar
jboss

Info

Re: APG Masking Tool

by jboss » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:30 pm

I had the same problem today. It worked fine for several projects I did today, but for some it didn't work. So it looks like it might be something in the .kava project file. You might want to add it to the post to help the Kolor people troubleshooting.

The only thing I did different for the project that doesn't work is that I stitched using a template. But even when I stitched again as GoPro I could not edit the seams.
Attachments
02_Kennismaking_rondje2.kava
This one does not work.
(269.52 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
13A_Toast_1_Lachen.kava
This one works fine.
(466.87 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

no avatar
Akula

Topic author
Info

Re: APG Masking Tool  [SOLVED]

by Akula » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:42 am

I solved it...if I choose smooth blend, im not able to work with masking tool...if I choose sharp blend, then its possible. Its pitty that there is not sth. between this two blends. Each of them have their own advantages in the final render.