NADIR shot trouble  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
alexojeda

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

NADIR shot trouble

by alexojeda » Tue May 26, 2015 3:58 am

Hi, I creating a VT with a Canon fisheye at 14mm. All's good, except the Nadir shot, somehow Im always having trouble aligning it. The flooring, tiles or whatever, in some part or another the lines are always broken. Doesn't matter how much anal I am while taking the nadir shot, measuring the height of the lens, with a horizontal bar tripod, I haven't been able to make one look smooth and seamless. Any experienced members or color staff that could give me tips or suggestions I'd appreciate it very much. Is there a trick in taking a good seamless nadir shot im missing? Is there tips or tricks on stitching the Nadir shots in APG that you could share?

Many thanks!

no avatar
alexojeda

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

Re: NADIR shot trouble

by alexojeda » Thu May 28, 2015 5:43 am

anyone? please.

luck72

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by luck72 » Thu May 28, 2015 10:26 am

Hi,
I can tell my experience about the Nadir.
Normally I shoot the Nadir twice , one withe the tripod and 1 without (as much as possiple in the same position of the camera with tripod, but I don't become crazy for this).
After I stich everything together In APG (less the last picture). In import the pano in potoshop and with the option polar coordinate i will patch the nadir with the last picture taken.
ciao
Nikon D810, Nikkor 16mm fisheye,20mm, 50mm, 85mm, Amarula Bushman Tripod, Gobi panoramic Head, Windows 10/64bit, Adobe Photoshop CC 2018, Lightroom Classic CC 2018, APG 4.4.1, PTP 2.5.11

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Liked in: 134 posts
Info

by olivierbo » Thu May 28, 2015 1:33 pm

Hello,

Have you had a look at our documentation: http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... _the_nadir
If you are still having problems, can you add screenshots and/or send us your set of pictures?

Let me know.

Kind regards,
Olivier