New color correction  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
miska

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

New color correction

by miska » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:42 pm

Hi,
I am interested in the vignetting and "Gradient correction" algorithms. Are they automatically activated ? Are there any parameters to control their behavior ?
Thanks !

no avatar
arnaudfr

Info

Re: New color correction

by arnaudfr » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi Miska,
No, they're not automatically activated and in the Beta 2 of Autopano 4 version, it is not possible to activate it in the preferences. Thus you have to activate it in each panorama, always following the same method :
1/ ativate the automatic colors correction
2/ click on a photo number, then a menu will pop up, you select "gradient" and "vignetting" and click on "apply". The correction will be applicated only to the photo you've chosen.
If you click on the gamma icon down the photo number, the same menu will open, then you chose "gradient" and "vignotting"/ apply but this time it will be applied to all the panorama photos.
As I'm an Autopano beta tester, I'm going to relay the information to Kolor team, so that we'll be able to activate it in the preferences.
Please, excuse my english, a french friend of mine helps me with the translation !
Best regards,
Arnaud Frich
http://www.panoramic-photo-guide.com/tu ... a-1-4.html

no avatar
miska

Topic author
Info

Re: New color correction

by miska » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:28 am

Super, merci Arnaud !
Je vais maintenant faire des tests pour voir si ces nouvelles fonctionalites marchent pour moi.