Can I force images into a build?   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
wbrisett

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Can I force images into a build?

by wbrisett » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:49 am

I'm having an issue with one series of photos I took where some photos for whatever reason are not included in a single group, but instead broken into two groups after using the detect.

When I tested this same series with the demo version of PTgui, it correctly built this series of photos. Is there any way to force images into a group?

Wayne

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

Re: Can I force images into a build?

by mediavets » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:43 pm

wbrisett wrote:I'm having an issue with one series of photos I took where some photos for whatever reason are not included in a single group, but instead broken into two groups after using the detect.

When I tested this same series with the demo version of PTgui, it correctly built this series of photos. Is there any way to force images into a group?

Wayne

I am not certain what your issue is.

Is it about two partial panos being detected or about autodetecting which images belong in a group?

no avatar
marzipano

Liked in: 14 posts
Info

Re: Can I force images into a build?  [SOLVED]

by marzipano » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:56 pm

wbrisett wrote:I'm having an issue with one series of photos I took where some photos for whatever reason are not included in a single group, but instead broken into two groups after using the detect.

Wayne

Check the box "force all images to be in one panorama" in the detection tab of the settings file (edit | settings)

Then use the CP editor to add the missing CP's between these 2 images

Martin

no avatar
wbrisett

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: Can I force images into a build?

by wbrisett » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Thanks. I removed some of the edge images and it fixed the issue to my satisfaction. I'm thinking that the issue may be the aspect of the edge photos. But I'll try the force option too and see if I like that.