trying different configurations, same results ... ?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
caretaker360

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

trying different configurations, same results ... ?

by caretaker360 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:22 pm

I am trying to stitch a a very odd image. It is a featureless wall (concrete) shot with a 300mm lens (FX) 367 images in all, Shot with motorized pano rig.

The xml file is of no help because for some reason there is one less image in xml that actual images. That a side, I have been trying different options in the parameters pre-detect and I more or less always get the same image in preview. Almost like the AGP pro needed a refresh . Anyone get this ?

It a huge file as it was taken with a D800 so needless to say 367 tiff files are not quick to preview..
Any comments?

Thanks !

Chris

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

Re: trying different configurations, same results ... ?

by mediavets » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:41 pm

caretaker360 wrote:one less image in xml that actual images.
Chris

Did you try to edit the XML to add the values for the image that were not recorded?

klausesser

Liked in: 64 posts
Info

Re: trying different configurations, same results ... ?

by klausesser » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:00 pm

caretaker360 wrote:I am trying to stitch a a very odd image. It is a featureless wall (concrete) shot with a 300mm lens (FX) 367 images in all, Shot with motorized pano rig.

The xml file is of no help because for some reason there is one less image in xml that actual images. That a side, I have been trying different options in the parameters pre-detect and I more or less always get the same image in preview. Almost like the AGP pro needed a refresh . Anyone get this ?

It a huge file as it was taken with a D800 so needless to say 367 tiff files are not quick to preview..
Any comments?

Thanks !

Chris

Which head did you use? Did you try to fill in another image for the one which is missing - just to get the xml import working?
Which kind of xml do you have? Generated by the head while shooting? Preset pattern calculated with PapyWizard?

some more information would be fine!

Klaus