[SOLVED] Newbie needs help...  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
JerryP

[SOLVED] Newbie needs help...

by JerryP » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:18 pm

Hi. I bought and downloaded Autopano Giga 3.5 over the weekend, and cannot work out how to access the Neutralhazer plugin. It's listed in the 'About Plugins' window accessed from Help, but other than that, I cannot find it anywhere. Have I done something wrong during the download and install procedure, or am I just being dim? Any help would be greatly appreciated. posting.php?mode=post&f=2#

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Newbie needs help...

by mediavets » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:07 pm

JerryP wrote:Hi. I bought and downloaded Autopano Giga 3.5 over the weekend, and cannot work out how to access the Neutralhazer plugin. It's listed in the 'About Plugins' window accessed from Help, but other than that, I cannot find it anywhere. Have I done something wrong during the download and install procedure, or am I just being dim? Any help would be greatly appreciated. posting.php?mode=post&f=2#

Welcome to the forum...

Does this help?:
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... umentation

no avatar
JerryP

by JerryP » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi there, thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if it does help - it only references the plugin for Photoshop, not for Autopano Giga. I've tried downloading, but nothing obvious appears in Giga. Still a mystery unfortunately...

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:01 pm

JerryP wrote:Hi there, thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if it does help - it only references the plugin for Photoshop, not for Autopano Giga. I've tried downloading, but nothing obvious appears in Giga. Still a mystery unfortunately...

OK - you click on the jigsaw puzzle button and then select the plugin:
Attachments
1-APG351-NEUTRALHAZER.jpg

no avatar
JerryP

Re: Newbie needs help...(solved)

by JerryP » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Ah ha! Brilliant - got it! Very many thanks indeed. It really was me being dim!

Return to Using Autopano Pro & Autopano Giga