Stitching Issue  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Jbaldan

Stitching Issue

by Jbaldan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi all, ive recently bought 6 GoPro 3+ Black Edition Cameras with a 360Heros Frame (H3PRO6N).
I made over 100 Photos along a route (600 in total) and seperated cameras photos into the correct folders with correct numbering ready for stitching.

My main issues that i have is that I'm not sure of the best settings to use when stitching these photos!
I've noticed that the stitched images often are not stitched in the same way, E.g the orientation of my camera(s) never changes but the front position does change with different groups of photos stitched.

Another issue is that my photos often stitch upside down with the wrong rotation of previous stitched pano's.

The last problem i have is the Yaw/Pitch/Roll which again is randomly changing throughout my stitched panos.

Because of these problems i manually have to change around 70% of the photos, which is hugely time consuming.

I have also realised that my cameras type is not recognised in Autopano Giga, It is shown as unknown, i can choose GoPro 3 from the drop down list but this is not the correct camera type for mine.

I've also tried stitching videos with the AutoPano Video Pro software, i would like to know whether the maximum length the video can be? :) (2 hours maximum is what i would need)

If anyone can shed some light on these issues it would be much appreciated

Please find a link to some of the pictures i am stitching (Downloadable Zip file)
http://login.cat-surveys.com:8080/share ... zthuw4fhEg

Thanks in advance

Joe

no avatar
HansKeesom

Re: Stitching Issue

by HansKeesom » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 pm

downloading it and wil give it a try

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:11 pm

sorry to keep you waiting, payed work coming in more then I have time at the moment.

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:33 am

sorry, could not find a reason for the rotation, hope you did.

Return to Using Autopano Pro & Autopano Giga