Autopano Pro: Manual Stitching?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
harryshin

Autopano Pro: Manual Stitching?

by harryshin » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi:

1. I have autopano pro 3.0 and was wondering if / how one goes about manually stitching images? In both Realviz and PT Gui,you can manually add control points and then have the application try to stitch the image. I'm not sure with PT Gui, but with Realviz, you can also just force stitch the images. Is any of this possible with Autopano Pro?

Thanks in advance for the info. Harry

no avatar
klausesser

Re: Autopano Pro: Manual Stitching?

by klausesser » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:48 pm

harryshin wrote:Hi:

1. I have autopano pro 3.0 and was wondering if / how one goes about manually stitching images? In both Realviz and PT Gui,you can manually add control points and then have the application try to stitch the image. I'm not sure with PT Gui, but with Realviz, you can also just force stitch the images. Is any of this possible with Autopano Pro?

Yes - you can add/edit CPs manually.

http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... trol_point

Klaus

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Yes - you can add/edit CPs manually.

http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... trol_point

The "documentation" is very badly made in that case - hard to recognize for someone who doesn´t already know . .

Klaus

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:06 pm

1. I have autopano pro 3.0 and was wondering if / how one goes about manually stitching images? ........... Is any of this possible with Autopano Pro?

It's seldom necessary to create all control points manually, it's occasionally necessary to add or remove some control points manually.

Do you have a case where you feel the need to add control points manually?

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

by AlexandreJ » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:12 pm

You can also move each image manually to place it where you want to be ( you don't need to add control point to move images )

Return to Using Autopano Pro & Autopano Giga