Choose which is the first picture of a 360 degrees panorama?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Mario

Choose which is the first picture of a 360 degrees panorama?

by Mario » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Im a beginner, please help me!!! :O

May can I choose which is the first picture of a 360 degrees panorama?

In a 360 degree panorama I want gerene decide which photo is the first photo from the left. For example: the images were captured at sea from a ship . If I give all photos autopano pro to create the panorama. Is on the left side of the panoramas one half of the ship, then the sea and on the right end comes the second half of the ship.
My perception of the panorama but looks like that. I want on the left side first sea, then in the middle the whole ship and on the right side of the panoramas again the sea.

How can i choose or set the first picture left or right in a new panorama?

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Choose which is the first picture of a 360 degrees panor

by mediavets » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Mario wrote:Im a beginner, please help me!!! :O

May can I choose which is the first picture of a 360 degrees panorama?

In a 360 degree panorama I want gerene decide which photo is the first photo from the left. For example: the images were captured at sea from a ship . If I give all photos autopano pro to create the panorama. Is on the left side of the panoramas one half of the ship, then the sea and on the right end comes the second half of the ship.
My perception of the panorama but looks like that. I want on the left side first sea, then in the middle the whole ship and on the right side of the panoramas again the sea.

How can i choose or set the first picture left or right in a new panorama?

Welcome to the forum...

Use the Vanishing point tool in the Panorama Editor to set what you wish to be the centre point.
Attachments
1-apg308-vanishingpoint.jpg

Return to Using Autopano Pro & Autopano Giga