Result in LDR/Auto too bright  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
radeldudel

Result in LDR/Auto too bright

by radeldudel » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:21 am

I've got a simple panorama made of 13 pictures in one row.
Even though I've shot the images in manual mode the brightness of the sky changes in a few of the pictures, so I need to use the LDR color correction to correct the sky.

My problem is: The pano renders way too bright if I activate Auto/LDR. And I'm too blind to see how I deactivate the gamma correction of the overall brightness. I tried to set another image as anchor but it didn't change the brightness.

I probably just miss something to click on to deactivate overall gamma, don't I?

My version is 3.0.8

Cheers Sam

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Result in LDR/Auto too bright

by mediavets » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:17 am

radeldudel wrote:I've got a simple panorama made of 13 pictures in one row.
Even though I've shot the images in manual mode the brightness of the sky changes in a few of the pictures, so I need to use the LDR color correction to correct the sky.

My problem is: The pano renders way too bright if I activate Auto/LDR. And I'm too blind to see how I deactivate the gamma correction of the overall brightness. I tried to set another image as anchor but it didn't change the brightness.

I probably just miss something to click on to deactivate overall gamma, don't I?

My version is 3.0.8

Cheers Sam

You can adjust gamma here:
Attachments
1-apg3-levels-gamma.jpg

Return to Using Autopano Pro & Autopano Giga