no avatar
pandroid

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

AVP 3 RC1 BAD STITCH & D.WARP

by pandroid » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:39 am

Hi,

After installing the RC1 version, all the stitches and d.warp that I did on Beta1 version turns really bad. On moving shots, with Beta1 everything was smooth except from some parts. With RC1 I can see something like hexagon stitching line all over the place. And this is using the same footages.

So now I had to change my calendar back 1 month so I can use Beta1 again. Is there a fatal bug or something on the RC1 version?

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 228 posts
Info

Re: AVP 3 RC1 BAD STITCH & D.WARP

by Destiny » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:42 am

Hi.. I do not think you can use Beta 1 again. Its time restricted.. I can test your footage if you like.. I have V3 installed... So far no issues.. Using a Mac..

Destiny...

no avatar
pandroid

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

by pandroid » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:41 am

Hey, Thanks. I don't have the files with me right now. But I can give you the screenshot of the results for comparison.

V3 RC1.png

V3 Beta1.png

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 228 posts
Info

by Destiny » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:40 am

Strange its like that.. I suggest you start from scratch.. Then see what happens. D-Warp is not perfect but it does make a huge difference with the video I have been testing...It seems to be vectorising the areas into pulling the imperfections together.. To be honest I hate the Rigs. They are very expensive and are terrible at capturing close proximity.. I feel taking that into account APV V3 does an amazing job.. The new Fusion camera will be available this years so I am hanging out for that... If AVP V3 can mostly make terrible media good, it will be even more amazing with media capture using the Fusion.. I just hope that the Fusion DOES capture correctly with no parallax issues and does not just rely on the software to pull it into place.

Does this issue you are having occurs with all your video.??. I would suggest going into APG but that might not be a good thing since it seems that D-Warp does not carry over to APG.. Which then raises the question.. What good will it be with D-Warped video.. Unless I have done it wrong my end... At the moment it seems that after I have used the D-Warp, I cannot render any single frame.. I will need to play with that a lot more.. Perhaps there will be a new APG with D-Warp.. :rolleyes:

Anytime you need me to test your video just let me know..

Destiny...