no avatar
rokfer

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

AVP 3.0 : stitching problem with D.WARP

by rokfer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:01 pm

Hello,

(sorry in advance for my bad english, I'm french)

after following different video tutorials about stitching, I've installed the alpha 3.0 version of Autopano Video Pro, so I could use the new feature "Parallax compensation" of D.WARP.

From the videos I've watched, I understood that this feature is supposed to make better stitching zones, where the cuts are the most visible (like when a tree is cut in the middle).

So, once the process is done, (after sometimes, an hour), I get a load of "error" windows, without anything written on it :

I don't know if it matters, but at the end, my stitching did change, but not especially for the better. The obvious looking stitching zones are still visible, even if they did change place, and I was wondering if it was because of these error windows.

I wonder if these error messages are the reason why the final result isn't really a lot different from the original (like I said, it did change, but to for the better).
Maybe this 3.0 version of AVP that I've installed has a problem ?
And if not, if this doesn't affect the result of the stitching, have I misunderstood the use of the D.WARP feature ?
Wasn't it supposed to fix the obvious-looking stitching problem ?

Thanks for your help

martin.arnoux
Kolor Team

Liked in: 27 posts
Info

Re: AVP 3.0 : stitching problem with D.WARP

by martin.arnoux » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:21 am

Hello,

Can you list your computer specs please?

Thanks,

Martin