AlexandreJ wrote:The general way of working in this Bug report sub-forum is the following :
- We release an alpha / beta / version
- People that have found a bug can report it here
- We read the thread and try to reproduce the bug. If revelant, we open a bug case in our internal bug reporting tool ( it's then indicated in the thread )
- After it has been fixed, we'll write "Solved" or "fixed" or "improved" the thread.
- In the next release, the bug should then be fixed ( normally, you have to check that fact and report confirmed fixed in the thread ).
- When this bug reporting loop is finished, the thread is closed and moved to archive sub-forum.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests