The general way of working in this Bug report sub-forum is the following :
- We release an alpha / beta / version
- People that have found a bug can report it here
- We read the thread and try to reproduce the bug. If revelant, we open a bug case in our internal bug reporting tool ( it's then indicated in the thread )
- After it has been fixed, we'll write "Solved" or "fixed" or "improved" the thread.
- In the next release, the bug should then be fixed ( normally, you have to check that fact and report confirmed fixed in the thread ).
- When this bug reporting loop is finished, the thread is closed and moved to archive sub-forum.
People are finding your fourth step confusing. I recommend that you mark a bug that has been fixed internally as "solved in next release", or "fixed in next release" or "improved in next release". When the next release is made, go back and change "next release" to "current release" so those who suffered the problem are reminded to confirm and report.