Autopano Pro 2.0.1 Mac 64bits fixed!  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
LCarter

Autopano Pro 2.0.1 Mac 64bits fixed!

by LCarter » Sun May 17, 2009 4:05 pm

I thought this might be helpful for the Macbook Pro users with unibody (late 2008)

My macbook was purchased during the Christmas New Year holidays and received it in mid January after an exchange to the MBP. Well, a month later Apple released a special update trying to fix an issue with the two video processors on my Mac. Unfortunately the hardware update evidently was a failure since they promptly removed the update. I didn't think anything about it and forgot about it. Ever since then some applications such as Sigma Photo Pro and Autopano Pro 2.0 became unstable and would crash. Since the OS update of 10.5.7 came out I noticed it would help but didn't cure all the problem. So I decided to go beyond the normal 10.5.7 update by manually downloading the 10.5.7 combo. And presto! The problems are cured. Evidently the combo update must had purged the hardware update that was invalid. Now I'm a happy camper.

My apologizes for raising hell about how APP 2.0 didn't work. But what was I to think.

Regards,
Larry

no avatar
Photofolio

by Photofolio » Sun May 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Great !! It now works fine this way for me too ! No crashes anymore !
Thanks !
Regards,
Pascal

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

by AlexandreJ » Mon May 18, 2009 7:53 am

A big congrat for LCarter. You found something invaluable.

Return to Autopano bug & discussion