[APG 2, WinXP32 SP3 & Vista X64] render crashes with loaded projetcs  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
vklaffehn

[APG 2, WinXP32 SP3 & Vista X64] render crashes with loaded projetcs

by vklaffehn » Thu May 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Hello!
I'm new to this forum, so hello to all first.
I own an APG2 license for a few days now and have a strange rendering problem. I´have 60 8MP pictures shot with a Powershot A90is (and a selfmade panobot). Detection is fine, everything works as it should, so the rendering, even with smartblend. But if I save a project, close everything down, restart APG and try to render the saved project the renderer crashes. In XP32 I sometimes get a bug splat, but mostly it just hangs while or after rendering the first block, one CPU core at 100% and nothing happening anymore. In Vista x64 almost the same, but there Vista tells me that the application crahsed. My system is a Dell Precision 390 workstation, Intel Q6600, 4GB RAM, system HDD has about 200GB free, swap space sits on a 500GB stripeset, temp dir is set to a 200GB linux samba share connected via gigabit ethernet. I have this problem with all panoramas I tried...
I also tried it with all settings reset to defaults, but then I have the same issue.

MfG
V.Klaffehn

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

by AlexandreJ » Thu May 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.

This bug is confirmed and has been corrected in next release ( tomorrow if no big bug is found during testing ).

no avatar
vklaffehn

by vklaffehn » Thu May 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Wow, that was fast :-)
thanks for the info!

MfG
V.Klaffehn

Return to Autopano bug & discussion