[APG2 Win XP Pro] CPE Doesn't Paint Image  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
Aeriscera

[APG2 Win XP Pro] CPE Doesn't Paint Image

by Aeriscera » Tue May 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello Everyone,

It seems that when I am editing control points that after adding perhaps 10 or 15 new sets of control points that the CPE window shows only one of the two images I am trying to connect. If I continue adding control points (you can sometime do this without actually seeing both images) then a GFL error is announced. This used to happen in APP1.4.2 too.

Quitting AP[PG] and restarting fixes this (for another 10 to 15 sets of CPs).

Last edited by Aeriscera on Tue May 12, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

by AlexandreJ » Wed May 13, 2009 10:08 am

Please specify GFL error ( out of memory or reading error, etc ). It will explain the issue.

Aeriscera

by Aeriscera » Wed May 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Here you go, with some more explanation.

The way this error happens, consistently, is that I open a .pano and start editing bad links. I click on a red square, delete the existing CPs and then add my own by getting APG to look at two common areas. If there are more than 50 CPs I throw away the worst (I have options set to keep only the best 50 points). Eventually I click on a bad link and an unpainted image appears - perhaps it takes more like 20 links before it happens.

After adding control points blind to about three more pairs of images, neither image is painted. I can still add CPs, but on the next bad link I get the GFL error shown below. Generally I get the message shown, citing the first file/image and if I press on OK then I get the same message about the second file/image.

HTH

Last edited by Aeriscera on Wed May 13, 2009 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Autopano bug & discussion