APG2-Vista64-Move Images Mode bug  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
Apapane

APG2-Vista64-Move Images Mode bug

by Apapane » Mon May 11, 2009 9:33 pm

I'll try again.

Has anyone else noticed that only Yaw and Pitch work in the "Move Images Mode" (MIM), with Roll & FOV seemingly disabled?
I've tried several pamoramas (gigapans and hand held) with "normal" detection and gigapan import (where applicable). Trying to correct misaligned images using the MIM simply doesn't work with APG2, although it worked just fine with APG-RC2. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mahalo,
Richard

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon May 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Apapane wrote:I'll try again.

Has anyone else noticed that only Yaw and Pitch work in the "Move Images Mode" (MIM), with Roll & FOV seemingly disabled?
I've tried several pamoramas (gigapans and hand held) with "normal" detection and gigapan import (where applicable). Trying to correct misaligned images using the MIM simply doesn't work with APG2, although it worked just fine with APG-RC2. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mahalo,
Richard

Richard,

WinXP32 with APG, GPU not enabled.

This is how MIM is supposed to behave:
"Move Images Mode
Enable / disable Move Images Mode.
This mode is to be used to manually adjust the location and orientation of individual images.
When activated, you can either change location with the mouse or directly by entering the values in Layer Editor. You can choose how the mouse will interact with the preview : should it change the location of, rotation or zoom the selected images. Multiple selection is available everywhere."

I find that entering numeric data in the Location section data boxes doesn't appear to do anything - should it? - nor are those values updated in realtime when you use the mouse to change location or roll or zoom though that does work.

You can also use the arrow keys and they seem to work when changing location or zoom but not to change roll.
Last edited by mediavets on Mon May 11, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

Aeriscera

by Aeriscera » Wed May 13, 2009 1:10 pm

This bug was reported some time ago here. Nobody commented on it then either.

Thanks to mediavets for confirming it.

Aeris

Return to Autopano bug & discussion