APG 4.4.1 freezes when zooming in editor  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
smartins

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

APG 4.4.1 freezes when zooming in editor

by smartins » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Hi,

I'm evaluating APG (x64) and run 4.4.1 (evaluation copy) on a Windows 10 (x64) laptop.
The laptop has both a Intel HD Graphics 4600 and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics card.
When zooming in the APG Editor it freezes (running on Intel). When changing to NVIDIA the picture becomes black. Both graphics cards have the latest drivers. Have also tried older versions of the drivers. I tried enable/disable GPU processning and compatibility mode in APG without any result.

Any idea what could be done to solve this problem? I like APG and want to purchase, but need to solve this to go on.

BR
Sigmund Martinsen

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Liked in: 134 posts
Info

Re: APG 4.4.1 freezes when zooming in editor

by olivierbo » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:26 pm

Hello,

I invite you to have a look at our troubleshooting section of the documentation, known issue section: http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... own_issues
If you just unticked Fast editor, do you have the same issue (restart the app for any change)?
Let me know if it help. If not, can you give me the computer brand and model, RAM, NVIDIA driver 391.35?
Use NVIDIA GPU by default with APG ;)

Cheers,
Olivier