APG crashes when rendering out .jpgs  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
Michael H

Topic author
Liked in: 5 posts
Info

APG crashes when rendering out .jpgs

by Michael H » Tue May 16, 2017 10:18 am

Hi
I have some issues with the latest APG version, as it suddenly freezes/crashes when I render out anything? I always render out a jpg in order to recheck my horizon in AVP. Normally it works fine, but now it starts rendering and then just freezes, so I need to force quit the program. I checked and it has created the file but thats it.
I use windows 10 and have not installed any new software recently which could have caused an issue.

Thanks,
Michael

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Liked in: 134 posts
Info

Re: APG crashes when rendering out .jpgs

by olivierbo » Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Hello,

Does it only happen since you installed APG 4.4 or it worked fine before? With all the projects? Any software update (GPU driver, Windows update, etc)?

Best regards,
Olivier

no avatar
Michael H

Topic author
Liked in: 5 posts
Info

by Michael H » Tue May 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi Oliver
Only with the new version and yes, with all projects. No updates at all on the machine itself.

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Liked in: 134 posts
Info

by olivierbo » Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi Michael,

Did you use the default values in General preferences or you change some like cache division or memory used for instance?
Also, if you disable GPU processing, relaunch the app and render the project, does it crash?
I did not find any crash report? Are you able to upload one via the dedicated window?
One question. Why do you render a pano to check horizon in AVP. If you save the pano after you straightened the horizon for instance, this is automatically applied in AVP.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Olivier