AUTOPAN PRO 4.2 FREEZING  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
IsaacWray

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

AUTOPAN PRO 4.2 FREEZING

by IsaacWray » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:57 am

Hi there,

I have AutoPan Pro 4.2 installed on a brand new iMac running the most recent version of OS X El Captain. I am able to load my images into the cue without issue, and I am able to stitch them together. However, when I double click the pan or click the edit button so that I may go further into my adjustments of the pan, the program freezes. The edit page opens up and displays all the icons and tabs, but my pan is not displayed, just a blank white rectangle with the grid over top of it.

Furthermore, when this happens I am not able to click any of the buttons or exit from the page. I have to force quit the program...

I have tried multiple pans, and I have also had the same issues on my Mac Book Pro.

Please help! I need the program for work... Thanks,
Isaac

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Liked in: 102 posts
Info

Re: AUTOPAN PRO 4.2 FREEZING

by olivierbo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:44 am

Hello Isaac,

Whatever the number of pictures, the app freezes? Which version are you using exactly? v4.2.3? What is the picture file format? JPEG, TIFF? RAW, ...?
Can you also try with the Giga version?

Thanks in advance,
Olivier

no avatar
IsaacWray

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: AUTOPAN PRO 4.2 FREEZING

by IsaacWray » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:32 am

Hi Olivier,

I am stitching 8 photos together in a straight pan. Version 4.2.3 is the what I am using. And they are JPEGS exported out of LR at a max height of 2000px.

Cheers,
Isaac