Panotour Pro 2 Radar Control  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
Mike Spence

Panotour Pro 2 Radar Control

by Mike Spence » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:27 am

I am a new user and managed to pull together my first virtual tour largely without problems. However I did encounter problems with using both the radar and google maps. I am hopefully sorting out google maps directly with google, but the radar still remains a mystery. I remain unable to adjust the direction of the radar in Panotour Pro 2.

Is there a simple explanation as to how to do this? The video tutorial appears to show how this is done in an earlier release of the software which isn't the same in Panotour Pro 2.

Thank you

Mike

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Panotour Pro 2 Radar Control

by mediavets » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 am

Mike Spence wrote:I am a new user and managed to pull together my first virtual tour largely without problems. However I did encounter problems with using both the radar and google maps. I am hopefully sorting out google maps directly with google, but the radar still remains a mystery. I remain unable to adjust the direction of the radar in Panotour Pro 2.

Is there a simple explanation as to how to do this? The video tutorial appears to show how this is done in an earlier release of the software which isn't the same in Panotour Pro 2.

Thank you

Mike

You set the radar orientation using the Compass tool in the Preview panel of the Paoirama properties in the Tour section.
Attachments
1ptp2-preview-compass-radar.jpg

Return to Autopano bug & discussion