Autopano - Open Issues  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
denya555

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Autopano - Open Issues

by denya555 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:13 am

Here is a list of open issues (http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Autopano_-_Open_Issues). But he has not been updated recently. Can Kolor team update it? As a soon to be released version 3.1?

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

Info

Re: Autopano - Open Issues

by AlexandreJ » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi. This list is managed by an user (gkaefer) and doesn't reflect the list we were working on.
It is nice to have, but not the real list. We are looking into how we could put our list more public BTW.

FYI: next autopano will be called 3.5 because of some major improvements. You'll learn about it end of this month.

gkaefer

Info

Re: Autopano - Open Issues

by gkaefer » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:43 am

denya555 wrote:Here is a list of open issues (http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Autopano_-_Open_Issues). But he has not been updated recently. Can Kolor team update it? As a soon to be released version 3.1?

as Alexandre did mention... I created initially this wiki page and filled in all listed solved issues coming from the release notes and I found in the forum.
I'm busy currently... so less time to browse the Forum to search for additional issues I could pickup...

sidenote: missing entries in the numbering does not mean that this is a missing issue. (to avoid duplicate issue numbers ?) autopano and panotour issues are using following numbers. so issue 001 may be an autopano 002 may be an panotour issue or vice versa...

my Primary idea behind this wiki page was to link Forum entries with issues...

and finally ;-) you can create a wiki account yourself and you can edit the wiki page too ;-))

Liebe Grüße,
Georg

Return to Autopano - Bugs & discussion