[linux amd64 APG 3.08] Regularly crashing bringing up edit window  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
bradtem

[linux amd64 APG 3.08] Regularly crashing bringing up edit window

by bradtem » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:45 am

Ok, so APG 3.08 looks unusuable, I have tried to build 3 panos and it's had a segfault just trying to load up the editing window after assembling the pano. Since these segfaults lose work and abort renders, the program is unusable. My previous version was 3.05 and I will revert to that if no other option presents, but it would be nice after a new version comes up if the previous ones like 3.07 were available to revert to. I like the new crash report upload at least, hopefully you are getting these and its something simple and a 3.09 will be ready very soon!

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:47 am

bradtem wrote:My previous version was 3.05 and I will revert to that if no other option presents, but it would be nice after a new version comes up if the previous ones like 3.07 were available to revert to

You can always find previous versions here:

http://www.kolor.com/download-previous-version.html
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

by AlexandreJ » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Did you use the GPU mode before or where you in CPU mode ?
If you switch to CPU, I'm pretty sure, you won't have any issue in edition.

Return to Autopano bug & discussion