APG 3 Doesn't Import  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
TIW-Mark

APG 3 Doesn't Import

by TIW-Mark » Sat May 25, 2013 2:59 pm

All of a sudden, APG won't import. I tried adding images from the APG import as well as through Bridge. APG opens and then a single Group opens but no images load.

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Sat May 25, 2013 3:23 pm

TIW-Mark wrote:All of a sudden, APG won't import. I tried adding images from the APG import as well as through Bridge. APG opens and then a single Group opens but no images load.

Could you please be a bit more specific? ;)

best, Klaus
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
TIW-Mark

by TIW-Mark » Sat May 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Sure;
1. Open APG
2. Click "Browse Folder" then find a folder containing images and select. Nothing happens. Normally it will look at all the images and arrange them into groups.

3. Click "Select Images" navigate to folder containing images, select images, a "Group" window opens but nothithing is in it. Normally it will load the selected images into a group.

Not sure I can give you any more than that because it doesn't go any further. Also, normally I can select the images I want in Adobe Bridge and then select Stitch from a drop down window which opens APG, loads a group but no images in the group. I've already restarted my computer. Wondering if I need to reinstall APG.

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Sat May 25, 2013 5:50 pm

TIW-Mark wrote:Sure;
1. Open APG
2. Click "Browse Folder" then find a folder containing images and select. Nothing happens. Normally it will look at all the images and arrange them into groups.

3. Click "Select Images" navigate to folder containing images, select images, a "Group" window opens but nothithing is in it. Normally it will load the selected images into a group.

Not sure I can give you any more than that because it doesn't go any further. Also, normally I can select the images I want in Adobe Bridge and then select Stitch from a drop down window which opens APG, loads a group but no images in the group. I've already restarted my computer. Wondering if I need to reinstall APG.

Which APG version? Are you on Mac? PC? Type of files? RAW/TIFF/JPGs? Settings in APG?

Try to delete all prefs (you need to re-serialize then). Do you have more than one version on the machine? That sometimes made issues in the past - better de-installing all previous versions may help!

Sounds it´s the file-type which APG doesn´t like to take.

best, Klaus
Last edited by klausesser on Sat May 25, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
TIW-Mark

by TIW-Mark » Sat May 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Thanks Klaus, I'll get rid of the prefs that seems to work with other programs as well. I pointed it to PSDs and TIFFs. I have the current version. Thanks for you quick response!

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Sat May 25, 2013 6:34 pm

TIW-Mark wrote:Thanks Klaus, I'll get rid of the prefs that seems to work with other programs as well. I pointed it to PSDs and TIFFs. I have the current version. Thanks for you quick response!

Of course i meant the prefs from APG.

best, Klaus

no avatar
TIW-Mark

by TIW-Mark » Sat May 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Yes, I got that.

Return to Autopano bug & discussion