I installed 3.0.5 and i have the same result.
Concerning why i said that the result is worse. I uploaded 4 images.
1st: I show the result when I used import Browse Folder. I got 3 groups
2nd: I show where the groups have to be together.
3rd: I show the image after going to edit group 1 (the result is really good except for the missed images )
4th: i show the result when I used import from Gigapan. so i got only 1 group. I highlight the stitching problem the result is unusable.
1. This is a typical scene that can cause detection and stitching problems - lots of plain white wall and ceiling areas.
2. You are obvioulsy using a fairly long focal length rectilinear lens to require 32 shots to cover this scsne - what camera and lens did you use? What was the focal length?
3. I think you are using a Gigapan roboti head - is that correct?
4. If so, the Giagapan robotic heads are far from ideal for shooting panos with a 360 HVOV and for panos with a relatively large VFOV - like this one. The Gigapan robots can only shoot a regular grid/matrix of images whereas it is desirable to reduce the number of image per row as you approach the zenith and nadir to avoid excessive overlapping in those areas, which can itself cause detection and stiching problems.
5. The ideal setup for this sort of scene would be a manual, or robotic, pano head with which you can shoot a non-grid pattern and a fisheye lens. The fisheye lens would offer a much greater FOV and reduce the chance of you getting 'featureless' images that APP/APG cannot link automatically to a neighbouring image.
5. Can you show some screenshots of the Panorama editor with layers selected so we can see the shooting pattern, and of the Panorama Editor in Control Points Editor mode so we can see the links and quality of links.