2 bad things about autopano  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
pavka

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

2 bad things about autopano

by pavka » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi ;-)

1. When i run the program, choose settings , optimalization , NPP settings... i save it and exit... when i open program again and try to load new photos there is no npp option enabled /it should be i think becasue all other changes are saved/

2. there is some bad thing about output pano... i never used ptgui full version only few version of trials.. and i choose APG.. but today i test ptgui and...why so visible diffrence??

source files JPG

default stiching on both programs

Last edited by pavka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrSlony

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by DrSlony » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Witam

1- Which settings? There are global settings, and there are panorama-specific settings. I think you probably changed the panorama-specific ones instead of the global ones... if I understand the problem correctly.
2- What bad thing? Looks like PTGUI did some sharpening. If you think that it was actually APG that blurred it, then I suggest you load two TIFF photos into both APG and PTGUI, set planar (rectilinear) projection, render the full-sized pano (100%), and compare it there. Is PTGUI's pano sharper than the source JPEG? Is APG's pano more blurred than the source JPEG?