[APG 2.6.0 RC 1] OS X 10.5.8 - Batch Render & Exposure Fusion  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
oreillyfotograf

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

[APG 2.6.0 RC 1] OS X 10.5.8 - Batch Render & Exposure Fusion

by oreillyfotograf » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:12 am

HI Support,

Having continuos problem with APG 2.6.0 RC 1. EVERY time I go into 'Exposure Fusion'. Before preview can be displayed and without making ant selections in the dialogue box AGP crashes every time without fail. Getting the usual messages - REport to Apple or Relaunch.

When selecting Batch Render ( I was using 3 panos ) I had to wait for the Rendering of each pano to completed before I could submit the next image. I have mentioned this before on previous 2.6 Beta's.

Thanks for all the improvements...

Kind regards,

Niall
Kind regards,

Niall
Fuji Stuff!!

no avatar
bouscram

Info

by bouscram » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am

From the readme file :

Warning :

- We found a late minute crash when using Exposure Fusion preview under Mac only. So don't use this feature yet on Mac. Normally, we should not put public a version with such hard crash, but we still decided to make it public as it fix many issues from beta 4. Mainly, we want to get some feedback about the blending adjustement done to see if it improves the quality of rendering.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:45 am

niall_eidw wrote:Having continuos problem with APG 2.6.0 RC 1. EVERY time I go into 'Exposure Fusion'. Before preview can be displayed and without making any selections in the dialogue box AGP crashes every time without fail. Getting the usual messages - REport to Apple or Relaunch.

Already acknowledged by Kolor here:
http://www.kolor.com/forum/p90684-2011-11-09-09-45-01#p90684

"Warning :

- We found a late minute crash when using Exposure Fusion preview under Mac only. So don't use this feature yet on Mac. Normally, we should not put public a version with such hard crash, but we still decided to make it public as it fix many issues from beta 4. Mainly, we want to get some feedback about the blending adjustement done to see if it improves the quality of rendering."
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

oreillyfotograf

Topic author
Info

by oreillyfotograf » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Guys,

Thanks for the quick response. I went through the 'Preferences' looking to disable the preview image in Exposure Fusion, to see it that might help, but was unable to find it. Would it be possible in future releases to be able to disable the preview in Exposure Fusion. On a thumbnail view of a pano I don't think its worth having.

Regards,

Niall
Kind regards,

Niall
Fuji Stuff!!