move to new panorama -> panorama name doesn't follow default  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

move to new panorama -> panorama name doesn't follow default

by foundation » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:06 am

When you move pictures from a panorama to a new panorama (I do this by selecting then pics and then right clicking on them in the panorama window) the new panorama is "untitled 1" or something like that rather than using the naming conventions set up in the preferences.
Additionally I don't believe it updates the name of the "moved from" panorama to reflect the range of images left (when using the <first image><last image><number of images> parameters.

apologies for forgetting to set the subject line per the posting rules, I forgot, and can't seem to edit after the fact.
This is on windows 7/64 with 2.5.1
Last edited by foundation on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Info

by foundation » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:19 am

and now it's working for me, so it's possible it occurs only in a low resource situation (I often have missing close button icons and so on despite having many GBs of memory free)

no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Info

by foundation » Thu May 19, 2011 5:55 pm

it just did it again. I was in the panorama edit window. I right clicked on the 135mm layer (grouped by focal length) and said move to new panorama. the resulting pano was called "Panorama 445.pano"

leedsjoe

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by leedsjoe » Fri May 20, 2011 5:58 am

I can confirm both behaviours you write about, which have been around in APP/G for many versions now.

Alexandre, since these precede the current bug management system, are these in the current (numbered) issues list?

gkaefer

Liked in: 15 posts
Info

by gkaefer » Fri May 20, 2011 9:36 am

foundation wrote:apologies for forgetting to set the subject line per the posting rules, I forgot, and can't seem to edit after the fact.

until no reply is written you can edit the subject line... ;-)
Georg