Panorama clipping when using the 'Center Point' tool  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Pro / Giga bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
scaber

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Panorama clipping when using the 'Center Point' tool

by scaber » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:42 am

2.0.7 Win64

Has anybody else come across this error/bug/fault?

This has been happen quite frequently lately when using the Center Point tool in the Edit window. I've tried reinstalling the same version of APG(2.0.9) , the previous version (2.0.7) and the beta version (2.5) - all give the same error. I wonder if it's something to do with the panorama detection as it seems more likely to occur after I've removed a lot of control points in an effort to remedy a mis-recognized panorama. It could be that when I save the panorama workspace the condition causing this behaviour is saved along with the workspace and therefor no matter which version of the program that I use I get the same result.

When I click the tool a section of the preview shows as a semi-transparent gray overlay as shown in the attached image. If I click a number of times APG crashes.

I've updated the video drivers - no change in behaviour. I'm somewhat mystified as I have been using APG for some time with no errors and now it seems to be relatively frequent.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received ...

I should also mention that I have tried with GPU processing both enabled and disabled.

Last edited by scaber on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

Liked in: 10 posts
Info

by AlexandreJ » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Issue fixed in beta 2