Reframe in Premiere, bezier controls not working  

Have a problem using the GoPro VR NLE Plugins? Have you encountered a bug that needs fixing? Please post it here.
Des difficultés à utiliser les plugins NLE GoPro VR ? Avez-vous découvert un bug qui doit être fixé ? Postez les ici.
JaydenL

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Reframe in Premiere, bezier controls not working

by JaydenL » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:19 am

Hi guys. Here's a video of the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOvOkmIrxEg

Can anyone tell me how I can use the bezier tools to set my own transition rates when using FOV, Yaw, Pitch, and Roll keyframes? It seems that the beziers are ignored and some kind of auto-smoothing is applied to transition in and out of keyframes.

JaydenL

Topic author
Info

Re: Reframe in Premiere, bezier controls not working

by JaydenL » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 am

Here is what editing with beziers should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3CEDA3ae0

I'm just playing with another method of controlling VR video here, it's not meant to look perfect. I'm just showing how excellent it is to have normal control over the animation with beziers.

no avatar
yiourkas

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by yiourkas » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:05 am

I am also affected by this issue, running the latest version of the plugins.

I also noticed the following: when my source is huge (a stitched 360 image at 19296 x 9648 resolution), then I hit this issue.
If I load a resized version of the same 360 image (25% of the original), then everything looks fine.

JaydenL likes this post.

JaydenL

Topic author
Info

by JaydenL » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:04 am

Interesting - thanks yiourkas. I wonder if I can use a small proxy version of the video so the beziers will then work as you say. I'll try it when I'm doing my next edit.

no avatar
lichtsammler

Info

by lichtsammler » Thu May 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Yep, bezier doesn't work correctly. Here everything is fine with two keyframes and smoothening. But a key between them is not working properly and changes to the curve there doesn't have any effect - so I do those things in After Effects ... - but this works sometimes, sometimes not ... Update please. Unfortunately you have to go forward and react to changing hardware. Still alive, Kolor?