VR Reframe Plugin Adobe Premiere  

Have a problem using the GoPro VR NLE Plugins? Have you encountered a bug that needs fixing? Please post it here.
Des difficultés à utiliser les plugins NLE GoPro VR ? Avez-vous découvert un bug qui doit être fixé ? Postez les ici.
no avatar
robhanson

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

VR Reframe Plugin Adobe Premiere

by robhanson » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:42 am

First off I am not a happy camper. I love forums, however I do not appreciate having to join one to get answers to basic product information. I do not have the time to read all of the documentation for each product to find what I am looking for or what product mite meet my needs. So with that said. Can anyone help.

I have VR360 footage from my Keymission 360 and would like to reframe it to standard video. Autopano includes a Reframe plugin for Adobe Premiere CC and it works.

Is the plugin available for sale only? I do not need a stitching program.

If any of these product will help me create a virtual tour using VR360 content and export it as standard/Reframecd video. Please let me know.

Kind Regards,

rob hanson

Clément_S

Liked in: 2 posts
Info

Re: VR Reframe Plugin Adobe Premiere

by Clément_S » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:12 am

Hi Rob,

Just so you know, you can ask us such questions on Facebook or via our contact form (http://www.kolor.com/contact/ ).

Our "forum only policy" is for questions that are directly related with the use of the software and for technical issues.

For now we don't sell the GoPro VR reframe plugin as a standalone product, I'm sorry.

If by "virtual tour" you mean a traditionally framed video that was created from a 360 video then yes that would work. Since Premiere Pro is an editing software you could definitely add to your timeline several 360 clips and then reframe this footage to create a smooth workaround video with panning and zooming on the different point of interest of the spheres.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Clément - Kolor team

no avatar
robhanson

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by robhanson » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Thank for responding. I have seen advertisement for VR 360 products and software that features footage in a standard video format. The editor is controlling what the end user is see in the VR 360 footage. It's non-interactive. If you have a product that imports existing 360 footage and allow my to create/record camera moves and export out as standard video that would be great. I am looking to create a VR360 movie.

Clément_S

Liked in: 2 posts
Info

by Clément_S » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:33 am

Well that's exactly what our Adobe Premiere Pro plugin "Reframe" allows you to do. Right now all our plugins are included with Autopano Video Pro 2.6 and we cannot give/sell you only this plugin, I'm sorry.

This feature is also one of the GoPro Fusion key features - due for release at the end of this year. We call this feature "OverCapture", more info: https://gopro.com/news/so--what-is-overcapture--and-why-are-we-excited-about-it-

Best,

Clément