Premiere Plug Ins Not Working  

Have a problem using the GoPro VR NLE Plugins? Have you encountered a bug that needs fixing? Please post it here.
Des difficultés à utiliser les plugins NLE GoPro VR ? Avez-vous découvert un bug qui doit être fixé ? Postez les ici.
no avatar
caponepro

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Premiere Plug Ins Not Working

by caponepro » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi All,
I know this topic has been raised before, but none of the suggested solutions have helped. I started using Kolor recently with version 3. Version 3 download did not include the premiere plugs. I then went through all the other previous versions. Each one showed the plug ins as part of the download, but the size was listed as "zero kb". I downloaded them anyway. They show up in premiere, but there is a watermark and the plug ins' parameters have no effect on the image.

I have tried every version of the download from 2.5 to 3.

I have the latest version of premiere.

Any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

no avatar
caponepro

Topic author
Info

Re: Premiere Plug Ins Not Working

by caponepro » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Checking again... Anyone from Kolor lurking here? I really need the Premiere plug-ins asap and I am out of ideas as to how to resolve the fact that they are not working.

Many Thanks,
Daniel

no avatar
caponepro

Topic author
Info

by caponepro » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:42 pm

I purchased software that is not working as I have clearly described above. I need the adobe plug ins urgently. Since Kolor provides no support at all apart from this forum, I would greatly appreciate it if someone from Kolor could tell me how can I can download the adobe plug-ins and have them work. I have been waiting nearly a week for an answer to a very simple question.

I remind you of what is written in your FAQ-

Our technical support is forum-based. Registering is quick and free, it's a separate account from your client account.
The main advantage of this form of support is that both the Kolor Support Team and our active community are available to help you, which is much faster than by e-mail, and the questions and answers can help profit the entire community, which in turn help us improve and enrich our online documentation.

martin.arnoux
Kolor Team

Liked in: 27 posts
Info

by martin.arnoux » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in our answer. The Premiere Plugins are available in the 2.6 version. Make sure to clean any previous install before doing that, 3.0 and 2.6.

The 0 Kb size in the installer is a know issue, but it doesn't prevent the plugins from working.

To get rid of the watermarks you need to register the 2.6 version from AVP and close the software.

Which version of Premiere Pro are you using? On which OS?

Thanks,

Martin

no avatar
rory

Info

by rory » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:48 am

Hi

I am having a similar problem.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling version 2.6 on a Mac on different machines and a plugin never appears in Premiere and I cannot see it inside the Adobe folder in /Library.

I have a couple of machines - one running Premiere CC 2015 and one with CC 2017, both of which do not show the plug ins.

Thanks

Rory

no avatar
Miguelsperez85

Info

by Miguelsperez85 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:11 am

Once Adobe updated Premiere to 2018 the GoPro plugins no longer work. I moved over the plugins to the new version but still no luck. When I download the 2.6 Kolor Installer, you are unable to click the adobe plugin box. I haven't uninstalled the previous version of Kolor yet.

Any help from someone from KOLOR! would be awesome.

no avatar
bonehead

Info

by bonehead » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:48 pm

Hi,

Say, I can't even see the GoPro VR effects since I updated to Premiere Pro 2018... The VR player part still works, but not the horizon or reframe effects. I tried clean installing both things. What gives?

Thanks!

no avatar
blevet

Info

by blevet » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi,

I installed the 3 plugs in première 2018 and 2017, its crach everytime i put it on a clip...

On Imac 10.11.5 and macbook pro 10.12.6

Any solutions Kolor ?