Swoody wrote:Hi all,
It's been awhile since I attempted to create a tour with my software and have a few questions. Hopefully someone can give me some guidance!
1) Is there any complete, downloadable PDF form of the TOUR information?
2) If I want to customize my tour in any way, other than the basics, do I use the Krpano tools for that???
For instance, I want to be able to limit how much people can ZOOM on a pano. Do I need the Krpano tools for that?
If I have a pro license, do I also then already have Krpano license???
I do wish there were more info about the tours in general. There seems to be a lot about the stitching process, but then not much (that you don't actively have to search out) in the FAQs or guidelines.
Swoody wrote:I have downloaded the new beta, and plan on trying all the different features. Thanks again, Sara
Swoody wrote:I do not find the export to be slow, but I am finding a few bugs:
1) I do not want a logo in my new pano. Even though I deleted the logo I used previously in an old, different pano, it keeps reverting back to having it in my LOGO box. I have deleted it probably 25 times now. Keeps coming back! I am not closing the application between changes, BTW, so it is not reverting to a saved version
2) Many times I cannot "see" my panorama in the 3D editor. It is always viewable in the HotSpot Editor, however
3) How do I prevent the "Project: xxx" title from appearing on my HTML page (without me going in and tweaking HTML text code.)??
Swoody wrote:Does the "quality setting" affect YOUR viewing within the Tour app, or the output quality of the tour?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest