Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:54 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: APT1.1b9 - License Error
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:36 pm 

Hello,

I am trying to publish in my new domain the asq.swf generated by APT1.1 beta9 and it says "License Error". I have KRPano License unlimited. I have macbook pro with osx 10.6.4. My browser is safari. I am using RVsitebuilder.

In APT I enter the domain name where I want to show the tour. I just know a little programming and new in website. Any help is very much appreciated.

Manny

Canon EOS20d, 50d, sigma 12-24, samyang 8mm FE, 4GB ram, 2.53 GHz MacBook Pro 13.3 Snow 10.6.8, Panosaurus, Nodal Ninja NN3II, AutopanoGiga+PTP, KRPano Unlimited, Photomatix4, onOne PhototoolsPro 2.6 and Perfect Resize 7, Noiseware Pro, Topaz Suite, PS CS5.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:11 pm 

manuel rosario wrote:
In APT I enter the domain name where I want to show the tour.
Manny

Errrr. not sure what you mean. Where exactly are you entering what?

Please show us a screenshot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 pm 

Hello Andrew,

Thank you very much for the quick response.

I made a tour through APT1.1b9. This produces a flash file say, asq.swf. I published this in my website. This is suppose to run but it did not because there is "License Error". Is there any procedure to make the swf work.

Do we still need krpano supplements to make it run?

I hope you get the scenario. Best regards,

Manny

Canon EOS20d, 50d, sigma 12-24, samyang 8mm FE, 4GB ram, 2.53 GHz MacBook Pro 13.3 Snow 10.6.8, Panosaurus, Nodal Ninja NN3II, AutopanoGiga+PTP, KRPano Unlimited, Photomatix4, onOne PhototoolsPro 2.6 and Perfect Resize 7, Noiseware Pro, Topaz Suite, PS CS5.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 pm 

manuel rosario wrote:
Hello Andrew,

Thank you very much for the quick response.

I made a tour through APT1.1b9. This produces a flash file say, asq.swf. I published this in my website. This is suppose to run but it did not because there is "License Error". Is there any procedure to make the swf work.

Do we still need krpano supplements to make it run?

I hope you get the scenario. Best regards,

Manny

Have you registered your license in APT V1.1 beta 9? (see screenshot 1)

Do you enter a value in the Project properties/Licence domains tab? There's normally no need to do so. (see screenshot 2).

When creating/generating the tour (exporting the Flash) choose to put the output in a folder all on its own. Then you need to upload all the files (and folders if not embedding everything) you find in the output folder to your server again making sure they all go into the same directory/folder.

Do you not use an HTML template to create a web page for the tour?

Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:39 am 

Hello Andrew,

Yes, I registered the 2 licenses in APT 1.1b9 as shown on your picture.

Yes, I entered my domain name where I want to publish, in the add domain tab.

I place in one folder all the generated files (in my local drive) . I upload the tour.swf file in the server's media file folder. I will try to follow your suggestion by placing all in one folder in the server.

I am using RVsitebuiler. I upload my flash file (tour.swf) tru FTP (Firezilla), and insert this media file in my home page. It just showed the message of License Error.

I am not using HTML template, maybe the RVsitebuilder is making one. Pls bear with me as I am new to websiting. I am just very eager to learn. Thank you very much for your patience.

I tried the krpano kprotect, but is showed also, license error message. I asked similar in krpano thread.

cheers,
manny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:55 am 

The licence domain name you enter is not mandatory for web publishing it is just an option to restrict the viewing of your creations to a set of specified domains. Try exporting the visit and uploading it again without writing anything in this zone.

Maybe you could let us a link to you published visit so we can have a look?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:46 am 

manuel rosario wrote:
Hello Andrew,

Yes, I registered the 2 licenses in APT 1.1b9 as shown on your picture.

Yes, I entered my domain name where I want to publish, in the add domain tab.

As I said earlier, and Adrien has confirmed, you don't need to make an entry in the domain tab. Leave that blank.

Quote:
I place in one folder all the generated files (in my local drive) . I upload the tour.swf file in the server's media file folder. I will try to follow your suggestion by placing all in one folder in the server.

I am using RVsitebuiler. I upload my flash file (tour.swf) tru FTP (Firezilla), and insert this media file in my home page. It just showed the message of License Error.

I am not using HTML template, maybe the RVsitebuilder is making one. Pls bear with me as I am new to websiting. I am just very eager to learn. Thank you very much for your patience.

I have no idea how RVsitebuilkder works so can't imagine what you are doing or what code is being created when you 'insert this media file in my home page'. But try this - re-open your project, choose an HTML template in APT, see screenshot, and the output the tour again into a new folder then upload all the files in that folder, including the HTML file, to your web space; if you can upload the entire folder then do that. Then see if that works. At least then you'll have an HTML page that includes all the code required to display the SWF correctly.

Last edited by mediavets on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 am 

Hello Adrien,

Firstly thank you very much for your APG2.5 for fast process of my tours even in 16 bit tiff and also with the cp manual editor. Also the APT1.1b9 as my programmer (I am a non programmer). I used krpano to enhance some of the APT output.

I finally published my first simple tour. With the APT1.1b9 output, I use them in kprotect to generate the flash file and was able to published. I am very new to website so my newly acquired domain is messy. I tried a tour in a stitched small jpegs for speed. I did not put any domain in APT. I put domain name in kprotect. You may want to see my site at: http://manpro360.com/

Best regards

Manny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am 

manuel rosario wrote:
You may want to see my site at: http://manpro360.com/

Best regards

Manny

I note that the Fullscreen button doesn't work - which it won't when you just embed a SWF file in this way.

Did you try what I proposed here?:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/p66876-today-09-46-18#p66876

It is also desirable to set limits for zoom in and zoom out. You do this in the 3D editor - see below:

Last edited by mediavets on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 am 

Hi Andrew,

My first goal is to be able to upload and see my first tour published. The tour is really a crude one. zooming and rotation speed are not yet regulated, etc. I will replace this with a more refined one later, probably with 3 to 4 tour with some hotspots, and other features in the APT1.1b9. Thank you very much for your tips and patience.

Best regards,

Manny