Help needed : APT 1.09 : Little world intro  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Tour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
geko5766

Help needed : APT 1.09 : Little world intro

by geko5766 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:56 am

Hello,

first of all, congrats for a wonderful refining of the app.

Now i am struggling step by step through all theses new features. The one I like most is the little planet intro. Unfortunatelly I can not imagine, how it works. Pls can someone help me to clarify things:

1.) What is the menaing of the "starting image" that one can insert?
2.) How can you extend the intro from 3 sec to 10 or 20 sec. ? ( Ifigured out, that a selected photo is shown for this time, but whts the use?)
3.) There is a "junp" from the intro to the pano. Is that normal?

Thanks for any input.

Regards
Georg
The picture is made behind the camera.......

no avatar
Adrien F

by Adrien F » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:11 am

Hello geko,
Little planet and image introduction are two separate features, one can use both at the same time though.
Little planet : works only for the first panorama of the visit if this latter is 360x180 FOV. No way to set the duration from the user interface. You will have to go through xml coding.
Image Introduction : an image is displayed at the begining of the tour during "Display time" seconds.

I also observed the "jump" sometimes, it comes from the "Limit zoom to image resolution" "panorama property". You can go around this problem disabling this option.

geko5766

by geko5766 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks,

I´ll go through this and report ;-)

Merci et a bientot
Georg
The picture is made behind the camera.......

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Adrien F wrote:Little planet and image introduction are two separate features, one can use both at the same time though.
Little planet : works only for the first panorama of the visit if this latter is 360x180 FOV. No way to set the duration from the user interface. You will have to go through xml coding.

Would be nice/better to have the ability to set duration in the UI.
Image Introduction : an image is displayed at the begining of the tour during "Display time" seconds.

I am very pleased to have this Intro image feature.

Now I'd also like to have a very similar 'Help/Info' image feature with an optional on/off button on the Navigation bar.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

Return to Archive