Instructions while loading (and other info)  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Tour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
advance411

Instructions while loading (and other info)

by advance411 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Where can I find the code or plugin for instructions on tour operation (as the tour is loading).. Sorry if this has been covered before..I have searched and searched!

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:51 pm

advance411 wrote:Where can I find the code or plugin for instructions on tour operation (as the tour is loading).. Sorry if this has been covered before..I have searched and searched!

Not sure this is quite what you need, but....

http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=6304#post6304
Last edited by mediavets on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:47 pm

I use the map for this, just a hires jpg with or without the floorplan. It allows people to go back to it and reread things. You can always add a link to an extra webpage that can be openend
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:30 pm

HansKeesom wrote:I use the map for this, just a hires jpg with or without the floorplan. It allows people to go back to it and reread things. You can always add a link to an extra webpage that can be openend

That's an idea.

I have previously requested that as a standard feature APT should offer the option of a 'Info' page in Project properties, as well as a Map.

The Info page could serve for instructions on how to navigate the tour and so on and should have the option to load first/on top of the initial pano, and the option of a button in the navigation button bar (something I'd like for the Map too).
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

Return to Archive