Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:01 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: error download
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:43 pm 

Bonjour,

Petit souci après avoir chargé une visite virtuelle de trois panoramas liés entre eux par des hotspots. Tout fonctionne en local, et une fois les fichiers téléchargés sur le serveur, les outils de navigation n'apparaissent pas, les vignettes et le logo non plus. Cependant l'auto-rotation fonctionne, les liens en survol pour changer de lieu également quand on clique dessus. D'où cela peut-il venir qu'il manque des éléments? Merci d'avance si quelqu'un sait...

Last edited by jackLFLB on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:02 pm 

avoid non a-z,A-Z,0-9 characters of any kind.
I for example installed AP under normal folders... personal folder was my familyname.... I used german umlaut et voila same result...

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:54 pm 

I don´t speak french good enough - sorry.

best, Klaus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:25 am 

Sorry for having asked it in french... so... The pic doesn't change, does it?

Hello

I have a problem, after having downloaded a tour of three panoramics linked together with hotspots. It works perfectly on my computer, and once the files are downloaded, the navigation tools don't appear, and nor the thumbles and the logo. Therefore, the autorotation works, the hotspots appear on mouse over, the click works perfectly and make the panos change... Where cant it come from that components are missing? Many thanks if someone knows...

Last edited by jackLFLB on Sat May 01, 2010 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:35 am 

gkaefer wrote:
I for example installed AP under normal folders... personal folder was my familyname.... I used german umlaut et voila same result...

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

Thanks Georg, does it mean that the file can't be nammed with non a-z, A-Z, 0-9 characters? It is the case.

Better than the pic, you can see the result here, http://www.jack-urvoy.com/jazzclubdesavoie.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:55 am 

jackLFLB wrote:
gkaefer wrote:

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

Thanks Georg, does it mean that the file can't be nammed with non a-z, A-Z, 0-9 characters? It is the case.

Better than the pic, you can see the result here, http://www.jack-urvoy.com/jazzclubdesavoie.html

In my case it was not the filename itself causing the troubles but the folder containing the imges. foldername had one "à¤" and also spaces...
so your error message shows a path to the files.... do these files exist in exact this named path?
try it redoing the project with characters a-z,0-9 in filenames and paths...

the playbackgroundsound "error" is normal - and if file errors are gone this error will not be displayed anymore. How to solve this (dont know...)

Georg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:17 pm 

Well, I found the error.

Using Dreamweaver I din't remember that a filter avoiding to load "fla" and "png" files on the server was activated. I noticed it when I opened the datafile (jazzclubdesavoiedata file in the present case) in my local files The png files were present among my local files (right column) and were not present among the distant files (left column - on the server) in the "graphics" folder which contains png files (because of the alpha layer).

.png was selected in the filter by default with ".fla" and since i didn't upload png files in the past, I didn't remember about.

Well as we say in french, "l'erreur était juste" which could translated by "the error was right" may be...

Anyway, many thanks to you Georg and Klaus!!!!!

Jack