Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:04 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Error - deleto hotspot
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:17 pm 

Hello. i've problem on my project, i just open it and trying to delete a simple hotspot and the program crash... :rolleyes: so HELP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:30 pm 

Marknot wrote:
Hello. i've problem on my project, i just open it and trying to delete a simple hotspot and the program crash... :rolleyes: so HELP!

Hmmmm..I have never had this problem.

Are you usng the latest version V1.1. beta 7?:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/t7116-apt-v1.1-beta

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:49 pm 

Marknot wrote:

How exactly did you try to delete the hotspot?

best, Klaus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:57 pm 

Thanks for the answer, i have simply delete from the (map -image-), the only resolution was to delete all the map and making from the beginning all the hotspot....
So i would like to know why if i make a click on arrow (signs) on a pano the hotspot in the map is not being update and he think that i'm in the old pano...that's very bad thing.. i need to have only spot on the map!? there is no synchronism from the spot in the map and the arrow guide in the pano!? the same happened if i use the thumbnails...if i click on a pano the map look and the old pano...

Last edited by Marknot on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:57 pm 

mediavets wrote:
Marknot wrote:

Hmmmm..I have never had this problem.

Are you usng the latest version V1.1. beta 7?:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/t7116-apt-v1.1-beta

I'm using that one...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:10 pm 

Marknot wrote:
So i would like to know why if i make a click on arrow (signs) on a pano the hotspot in the map is not being update and he think that i'm in the old pano...that's very bad thing.. i need to have only spot on the map!? there is no synchronism from the spot in the map and the arrow guide in the pano!? the same happened if i use the thumbnails...if i click on a pano the map look and the old pano...

IIRC that issue has already been acknowledged and Adrien said it will be fixed in the next beta.

Last edited by mediavets on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:56 pm 

Marknot wrote:
Thanks for the answer, i have simply delete from the (map -image-), the only resolution was to delete all the map and making from the beginning all the hotspot....

I simply don´t understand what you mean exactly.

Deleting a hotspot in APT is very easy: you just go into the window at the left downside of the editor- that´s the "Hotspot Editor" - press "ctrl" and click onto the spot. Then you´ll be asked to delete or not. That´s all.

I also don´t understand what you mean with the thumbs - i suggest to read any tutorial you can find about APT and i suggest to learn about KRPano . . . for which APT is just a GUI.

You set the thumbs in "Project Properties" - you can choose a position and a size. It takes the pictures from the previews in your data-folder.

Maybe it doesn´t work when you render the tour as "embed all files" or "embed xml". To use the thumbs i guess - i never use "embed" - you have to deselect "embed" because the thumbs come from the previews. And these are in the "xxdata" folder - which you don´t have with embed: here everything is in ONE .swf file.

A problem still is the lack of a good and understandable description for APT.

best, Klaus

Last edited by klausesser on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:26 pm 

Klaus,
I think he's talking about the hotspots shown on the map inside the pano and not talking about normal hotspots...
Georg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:52 pm 

gkaefer wrote:
Klaus,
I think he's talking about the hotspots shown on the map inside the pano and not talking about normal hotspots...
Georg

Map inside the pano? I see . . . wasn´t clear to me :cool:

best, Klaus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:58 pm 

Marknot wrote:

Ah... you didn't say that you were trying to delete a hotspot from a Map image in your initial post.

I can confirm that I also had the APT program lock up when trying to delete a hotspot from a Map image.

Definitely a bug I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:21 pm 

mediavets wrote:
Marknot wrote:

Ah... you didn't say that you were trying to delete a hotspot from a Map image in your initial post.

I can confirm that I also had the APT program lock up when trying to delete a hotspot from a Map image.

Thanks, i was thinking that was only my problem and sorry for my english... ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:24 pm 

Marknot wrote:
mediavets wrote:

Thanks, i was thinking that was only my problem and sorry for my english... ;)

I think your English is fine.

I have reported the issue as a bug:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/t8461-apt-v1.1-beta7-deleting-hotspots-from-map-image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm 

Better report this bug also in the KRPano forum!
Maybe they have a solution.

best, Klaus