It may not help on this occasion because you are so far down the road with the current project, but for another time you may find Web Compiler of interest:
wlidha wrote:you can also use this solution, it's not so clean but it can solve your urgent problem
1- create a folder on your DVD and put inside the autorun.exe from this archive http://www.doms.net/scripts/autorunf.zip
2- put your swf with the XML file on the same folder, rename them to: index.swf and index.xml (when you launch the autorun.exe it automatically load the index.swf)
3- create a short cut on your opening window to autorun.exe.
to avoid to have the little message at the begining you must buy the full version, it costs less than 2 euros (make tests before with the free version)
HDVR wrote:I see two easy solutions: 1) use html template - preferably full screen (is still not clear to me how to do that - and no, am not talking abount flash here) and/or 2) Offer flashplayer standalone on the dvd - we're still searching for a good one, any suggestions?
it allows to:
- create protected panos for end users/customers and to protect your work
- create standalone viewers for windows and mac (.exe/.app files)
- embed and encrypt all or only some selected files direct into the swf file
- embed the license
- limit the panorama to specific domains
- set an expire date for the panorama
- create "branding free" panoramas (additional license required!)
- the final version will also allow to encrypt any kind of additional file"
digipano wrote:AS I said earlier full screen restriction are from flash itself bcoz it has been misused in the past.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest