What html code do I need to display a tour on a website?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Tour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Robert Dampier

What html code do I need to display a tour on a website?

by Robert Dampier » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

I am learning to build a website on my own and I'm not familiar with HTML coding. I would like to display my Autopano Tours just like they do on the Autopano website.
Does any one have the HTML code for doing this, or can some one explain what I seem to be missing in the process of adding a tour to a website?
Please forgive me.... I'm a photographer not a webmaster or programmer, but it seems that if your going to create tours for people you should now how they need to work in a website and I am trying to figure this out.
I am using Coffee Cup to build my site if that helps any or makes a difference.
I started using and teaching myself Autopano's software and have gotten to the point where I can create and complete a working tour and they look great... love it!
So now I'm at a place where OK you can create a tour for a client but now I have no idea what to tell them to do with it or how to show people what tours I've done on my own website.

Please help!
Please forgive my ignorance!
I'm trying!!

Thanks!!!!!!

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Robert Dampier wrote:I am learning to build a website on my own and I'm not familiar with HTML coding. I would like to display my Autopano Tours just like they do on the Autopano website.
Does any one have the HTML code for doing this, or can some one explain what I seem to be missing in the process of adding a tour to a website?
Please forgive me.... I'm a photographer not a webmaster or programmer, but it seems that if your going to create tours for people you should now how they need to work in a website and I am trying to figure this out.
I am using Coffee Cup to build my site if that helps any or makes a difference.
I started using and teaching myself Autopano's software and have gotten to the point where I can create and complete a working tour and they look great... love it!
So now I'm at a place where OK you can create a tour for a client but now I have no idea what to tell them to do with it or how to show people what tours I've done on my own website.

Please help!
Please forgive my ignorance!
I'm trying!!

Thanks!!!!!!

The code automatically is generated in APT when you choose "simple "html"

You also can open a Flash-window in a html-editor and import the pano here.
You just need to add the allowFullScreen="true" from the APT generated html-code.

best, Klaus
Last edited by klausesser on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
Adrien F

by Adrien F » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am

Here you will find very basic tips on how to integrate your tours on the web:
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Web_publishing
After this step it is all web developping, so we can not help a lot on this subject. I am sure you will find thousand of free tutorials on the web on how to develop your web pages. Maybe you should go for some website framework like Wordpress or similar...

no avatar
Robert Dampier

by Robert Dampier » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Wow!!! Thanks that's just what I was looking for, I knew there had to be some simple code for this!
Thanks again!!! :)

Return to Archive