ULR Link changes  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Tour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Marv

ULR Link changes

by Marv » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm running Beta 9:
I put the link in the URL and render and everything is fine. But if I save, close, and reopen APT and check the URL window... it has added the location of the file to the front of my URL. If I render... and try and excitute the link from the swf file the link fails (I think it also fails from the html file as well).

Am I doing something wrong?

Marv.
Marv...

Nikon D700, Nikor 10.5mm DX (Shaved), Nikor 12-24mm DX, Modified Nodal NN180, Home made Nodal Ninja NN5 type Pano head, Really Right Stuff Plate & Clamps, Windows XP.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Marv wrote:I'm running Beta 9:
I put the link in the URL and render and everything is fine. But if I save, close, and reopen APT and check the URL window... it has added the location of the file to the front of my URL. If I render... and try and excitute the link from the swf file the link fails (I think it also fails from the html file as well).

Am I doing something wrong?

Marv.

I think this bug was fixed in APT V1.1 beta 11 - see list of bug fixes:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/t9903-apt-1.1-beta-11

"* FIXED : html urls in spot properties displayed as a local file"
Last edited by mediavets on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
Marv

by Marv » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Thanks Andrew... I knew you would say that.

I hate updating in the middle of a project... but if my current render goes ok, I'll be at a point to update.

thanks
Marv.
Marv...

Nikon D700, Nikor 10.5mm DX (Shaved), Nikor 12-24mm DX, Modified Nodal NN180, Home made Nodal Ninja NN5 type Pano head, Really Right Stuff Plate & Clamps, Windows XP.

Return to Archive