flv video file hotspot  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Tour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Marknot

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

flv video file hotspot

by Marknot » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Hello, i would like to put a video (flv) in my tour but he does't work... how to?!?! there is a guide to do that?!?
thank a lot:)

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Marknot wrote:Hello, i would like to put a video (flv) in my tour but he does't work... how to?!?! there is a guide to do that?!?
thank a lot:)

At the moment there are two ways to handle video via the APT GUI:

1.You can link a polygon or rectangle or point hotspot to a FLV video - chose Object and browse to the file in Hotspot properties. An FLV video linked to a hotspot will play as a loop until such time as you click on it again when it will disappear.

2. Alternatively, you can have a video fill a rectangle hotspot by choosing the video under the Display section of Hotspot properties - see screenshot below. The video loops indefinitely. Clicking on the video will toggle pause/play.

krpano can do much more with video than is currently accessible via the APT GUI but for this you'll need to do some hand coding and you'll find the info you need on the krpano forum:
http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=812

It would be nice to have a new video hotspot type within APT that permitted greater control over the playback fof the video.

It would be nice to have a new directional auto/sound hotspot type too offering control parameters to the author.

Last edited by mediavets on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.