How To Make Money?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Tour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
ememiks

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

How To Make Money?

by ememiks » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Hi Everybody;

I know this may be a weird question but is still my problem because I believe that I know this job but I am not so good at marketing:)
In this topic I want people to discuss and suggest how to make money with panoramic pictures and maybe discover some new commercial techniques and inspiration. And also I believe we have not reached the full potential of making virtual tours. Any ideas? :)

no avatar
ememiks

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by ememiks » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:58 pm

No idea?:) Nobody make money?

I think kolor marketing experts should make some investigation about this topic, because people have to earn money to improve licensing issues, they are all related subjects. Some brainstorming needed.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:06 pm

ememiks wrote:No idea?:) Nobody make money?

I think kolor marketing experts should make some investigation about this topic, because people have to earn money to improve licensing issues, they are all related subjects. Some brainstorming needed.

What type of pano photography are you hoping to make money from? - you may get more feedback if you narrow it fosn a bit.

You could also try posting on panoguide.com - there tends to be more discussion of marketing, sales, making money issues there.

Of course you should also consider that those (few?) who have figured out a way to make money from pano photography may not be that keen to share their 'secrets' ;)
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.