I'd like to see a button in APT on each pano to give access to Google Maps, then let me move around in google maps till I find the right place, then have APT automatically use that place.
Even better--use a GPS tag and automatically place the pano in google maps.
There'd also need to be some way to select how big of a map (i.e. what scale should the map be) for the tour.
This really sounds like a great idea and so logical as workflow.
Workflow I like to see
- load your pano's into autopano tour
- select all pano's which have correct GPS information inside
- push one button to have autopano-tour :
- determine the outer corners of the area the pano's have been taken
- download from google maps a map that is exactly the area determined
- place the pano's selected on the map that was downloaded
This would really be soooo easy for virtual tours that cover large (outdoor) areas like http://hanskeesom.xs4all.nl/panoramas/bijlmerpark/