Customize size of the tour  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Tour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
sam15

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Customize size of the tour

by sam15 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:24 am

hi.
i want my tour in a swf with a specific size in pixel. like 600px x 300px. i can't find where i can do this? has this something to do with the size of the picture?
thanx for answers

no avatar
digipano

Info

by digipano » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:44 am

As of now you have to do this in the html file which is generated on output in any html editor or even notepad.

edit the 1st line by changing the value
Code: Select all
<object width="640" height="480">
<embed src="exterior-interior.swf" width="640" height="480" allowFullScreen="true">
</embed>
</object>

no avatar
rbackhaus

Info

by rbackhaus » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:10 pm

digipano
on the same subject,..is this the best way (code wise) to emdeb the tour, currently thats the code I use such as with this tour http://www.milfordtour.com ...also how would you change the code in anyway when emdedding in a clients web page. off subject, I do have the kpano licensce but have have struggled to implement even a single plugin,....are there step by step directions anywhere on how to add a plug in,, specifically for krpano,.......I'm almost to the point where i'm just waiting for the GUI ,

Thanks
Rob

no avatar
digipano

Info

by digipano » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:20 pm

This is the code generated as of now in the html file, so I don't know if this is the best way but there are 2-3 ways to do so & you may have to customize the code as per the clients requirement.

To have additional plugins you need to add extra code lines of the plugin such as this one
http://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/as3thumbsforkrpano/

but this is to basic for a coder & too much for other who dont know coding so we all are waiting for a GUI which seems to be distant plan of next version of APT in few weeks from now.................no definite date yet.

no avatar
sam15

Topic author
Info

by sam15 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:15 am

ok, cool. so it's pretty easy to embed the swf in a custom size.