APT v1.1 beta  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Tour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
macbenutzer
Member
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:01 pm
Location: Aachen - Aix-la-Chapelle

by macbenutzer » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:52 pm

[Moved from APT-Forum]

Bug2:
APT 1.1.0 beta4 does not really remember paths very good. Sometimes it looses the path to a sound file. This can be replicated when a project is saved, the application closed and is reopened again. Then the name of the soundfile is in the right field, but the path that was saved in front of it is gone. (There are no special characters in the path.)

Specs: OS X 10.6.1 / MacPro

Cheers - Peter
MacPro - MacBook - OS X 10.6.2 - D300 - D700 - Fuji S5 - PhaseOne P65+/P30+
8mm/10,5mm/10-20mm/17-35mm/18mm/25mm/85mm/etc. - wired + BT Merlin/Orion

no avatar
getho
Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:07 am

by getho » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:32 am

can I make feature suggestion here?

I produce more or less exactly the same tour all the time - when I saw "templates" i got excited but its not what I thought:
I'd like to see the path to the panorama images visible so that I can swap out the actual panoramas (or even just use a relative path so I can call them the same thing). Makes workflow VERY VERY quick.

All I need to do is move the hotspots and export.

At the moment I have to recreate the same thing over and over again - I cant even set the hotspots to a default for the whole program - or the nadir patch to a default - or indeed to use the exact same settings for each spherical panorama.

(eg set relative path to pano1.jpeg, pano2.jpeg, pano3.jpg and when the apt loads it looks for those images in same folder level)

no avatar
HDVR
Member
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 am
Location: Australia

by HDVR » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Hello there! It's been a while for me on the forums, but 'back in town'... Actually especially at the moment almost 24/7 busy building panos and vr's from all the material collected over the recent months of travels so the new release of APT is perfectly timed! Will be sampling the beta-version as soon as I get a chance to download it. But before anything else a quick question: what is a 'nadir patch' exactly? Sorry guys, is probably common nowledge but I have no idea. Thanks! Linda

no avatar
digipano
Member
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 am

by digipano » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:08 pm

Nadir patch is used to cover the tripod legs which show up when you shoot 360x180 spherical panorama.

We shoot a handheld nadir (bottom) shot without the tripod & patch that over the tripod so it does not show.

no avatar
JohnM
Member
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:47 pm

by JohnM » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm

I dont know if you want feedback in this thread or not, but it seems to be used for it.

All settings are not saved when saving and opening a project file.

The workflow with generating of data files when saving xml is not ideal, it should be possible to only export the changed xml. When authoring a tour with many hires panos it takes to much time to render the project.

Request: Option to render xml or data files and xml.

no avatar
digipano
Member
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 am

by digipano » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 am

When authoring a tour with many hires panos it takes to much time to render the project.

Uncheck the "compute picture" in project properties that will only save the data files & does not re-render the images.

no avatar
JohnM
Member
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:47 pm

by JohnM » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Aha !! :rolleyes: :lol:


Thanks
Last edited by JohnM on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
renan
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:57 pm

by renan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm

just for underlining that the beta 6 is available (see first post)

no avatar
digipano
Member
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 am

by digipano » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:09 pm

* possibility to export a panel of thumbnails)

that sounds interesting does it mean that we can have thumbnails & link other tours with them?

no avatar
klausesser
Member
 
Posts: 7858
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany

by klausesser » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:52 pm

renan wrote:just for underlining that the beta 6 is available (see first post)

fine - but: where-is-a-usable-documentation?
What we have as "documentation" is just a hoax!

Using KRPano´s technology makes APT a very powerful application. Powerful applications NEED powerful documentation!!

You leave the client completely alone in the dark. That would be angry with a shareware - it´s impossible with a commercial application of such complexity.

KRPano´s documentation is a bit better - but 2 generations behind . . . .

So the forum is a great help and Klaus is very polite. As you are here in this forum.

But a detailed documentation and a tutorial or/and a detailed handbook is essential.

best, Klaus
Last edited by klausesser on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
digipano
Member
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 am

by digipano » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:58 pm

MY vote goes for documentation too but if the features can be discussed widely among users here in the forum & developer can answer all the queries daily then we can still wait bit longer & the APT team can instead spend time making APT the real GUI for krpano.

no avatar
Adrien F
Member
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:18 am

by Adrien F » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:15 am

digipano wrote:the features can be discussed widely among users here in the forum & developer can answer all the queries daily then we can still wait bit longer & the APT team can instead spend time making APT the real GUI for krpano

You got it!
A complete and reliable documentation will come in its time, when we will decide to release a stable version of APT.
The goal of a beta version is to try new features and have feedbacks and bug reports from users to improve the program. This is why beta versions are only downloadable on the forum, so everybody could share his impressions and have the possibility to have a hand in the program.
So keep reporting bugs and give feedbacks, that's how you will get the program you wish! :)

no avatar
digipano
Member
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 am

by digipano » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:39 pm

So 1 bug I can report is that the thumbnails don't work, only 1 thumbnails shows & I cant choose columns more than 1, seems this feature is not yet fully implemented.

no avatar
Stuart75016
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 am
Location: Paris France

by Stuart75016 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Avec les possibilités offertes, tant par les imagettes que par le plan et les Hotspots, je verrais bien la Combobox dédiée à  des visites virtuelles multiples...

no avatar
Stuart75016
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 am
Location: Paris France

by Stuart75016 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Modifier l'aperçu, de base 640x480, pour obtenir une pleine fenêtre quelque soit la résolution de l'écran...
Last edited by Stuart75016 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
Stuart75016
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 am
Location: Paris France

by Stuart75016 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:21 pm

La possibilité de présenter des panos haute résolution sans avoir à  passer par KRP...

no avatar
Stuart75016
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 am
Location: Paris France

by Stuart75016 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Un petit mot sur l'onglet des imagettes pour le rendre plus visible (tour, panos, visite....)...

no avatar
manuel rosario
Member
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:50 pm
Location: Philippines

by manuel rosario » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Hello,

I am a newbie and would like to ask if the APT1.1beta6 which I am using, produce an XML file of the processed image(s) or pano(s), for me to edit. I have KRPano unlimited and Mac OS snow 10.6.8. I do appreciate any help.

Thank you
Manuel
Canon EOS20d, 50d, sigma 12-24, samyang 8mm FE, 4GB ram, 2.53 GHz MacBook Pro 13.3 Snow 10.6.8, Panosaurus, Nodal Ninja NN3II, AutopanoGiga+PTP, KRPano Unlimited, Photomatix4, onOne PhototoolsPro 2.6 and Perfect Resize 7, Noiseware Pro, Topaz Suite, PS CS5.

no avatar
Stuart75016
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 am
Location: Paris France

by Stuart75016 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Yes, you enter the license into APT, and then, you make empty the case of xml so you can get the xml files and modify those as you like ;-)
Sorry for my english!

no avatar
manuel rosario
Member
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:50 pm
Location: Philippines

by manuel rosario » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:54 pm

yes it does give an xml file for me to edit. I entered my KRPano license in APT. Thank you very much Stuart.

Manuel
Canon EOS20d, 50d, sigma 12-24, samyang 8mm FE, 4GB ram, 2.53 GHz MacBook Pro 13.3 Snow 10.6.8, Panosaurus, Nodal Ninja NN3II, AutopanoGiga+PTP, KRPano Unlimited, Photomatix4, onOne PhototoolsPro 2.6 and Perfect Resize 7, Noiseware Pro, Topaz Suite, PS CS5.

User avatar
scraffe
Member
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:29 pm
Location: Lanslebourg Mont Cenis

by scraffe » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Bonjour,
Je ne sais pas si je suis au bon endroit mais ceci est un message concernant les évolutions possibles d'ATP 1.1 (beta 6) et d'éventuelles modifications a apporter dans l'avenir si possible.

1 - Je remarque que si je rajoute une image dans une visite, les fichiers xml résultant peuvent en changer l'ordre ?! je m'explique, je permet a mes clients de rentrer dans la visite par n'importe qu'elle image avec "visite.html?pano=visite145.xml" par exemple, mais si je rajoute une image dans APT et que je relance l'export, la visite145.xml peut tomber sur une autre vue ?? comment garder un ordre ? peut être en renommant le nom des vues dans APT ? si vous pouviez me dire comment APT calcul l'ordre ou plutôt sur quoi se base t'il pour en définir un ?
1.a - Il serait très utile pour nos travaux de pouvoir garder le contrôle sur cette liste en conservant le nom saisie dans le champ "nom" des propriétés de pano qui ne me semble pas servir a grand chose pour le moment pour qu'il soit utilisé pour la création des xml afin d'obtenir une liste de pano du genre (villexx-ruexx-1.xml, villexxx-mairiexx-2.xml) plutot que (visite1.xml, visite2.xml), cela peut paraitre inutile pour beaucoup mais pour nous...
2.a - voir d'obtenir un XML en sorti avec la liste des vues créer par APT pour une exploitation plus facile sous Flex !

2 - Une autre parti des futurs évolutions possible d'APT 1.1 qui serait très importante pour nous :
2.a - l'affichage du chemin complet des images quelques part, toujours dans l'idée de la gestion de grand nombre de vues souvent utiliser pour plusieurs version et dont nous souhaiterions retrouver rapidement le chemin sur les disques !
2.b - Les possibilités de zoom dans l'éditeur de panorama ne permette pas la sélection facile des qu'il sont trop nombreux et rapproché
2.c sélection multiple par crt+A et possibilité de dé-sélectionner certaine images impossible actuellement.
2.d sélection multiple par glisser de souris...


Plutôt des bugs ici :
Le "lacet" associé a chaque hotspot n'a pas l'air de fonctionner à  chaque fois
Les miniatures je crois que cela a déjà  était dit tout comme l'auto rotation...


Sinon, je rajoute un include dans chaque xml sorti avec un .xml a moi comprenant certaines fonctions, mais je ne sais pas comment l'intégrer dans chaque fichier sorti automatiquement depuis APT...

Cordialement
Stephane

User avatar
scraffe
Member
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:29 pm
Location: Lanslebourg Mont Cenis

by scraffe » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 am

Bonjour,
Pas de réponse a mes soucis de classement de xml et autres ??

Merci d'avance.

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14161
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

by mediavets » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:21 pm

scraffe wrote:Bonjour,
Pas de réponse a mes soucis de classement de xml et autres ??

I think posts in French such as yours have their own topic, here:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/f28-bugs-dans-autopano-tour
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

User avatar
scraffe
Member
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:29 pm
Location: Lanslebourg Mont Cenis

by scraffe » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Désolé, mais il n'y a pas de forum spécifique en français pour la version Beta 1.1.. et j'ai commencé la discutions ici depuis longtemps mais merci du commentaire, il est très utile a tous.
En plus KOLOR est une société française...

no avatar
Adrien F
Member
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:18 am

by Adrien F » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:25 pm

scraffe wrote:Bonjour,
Je ne sais pas si je suis au bon endroit mais ceci est un message concernant les évolutions possibles d'ATP 1.1 (beta 6) et d'éventuelles modifications a apporter dans l'avenir si possible.

1 - Je remarque que si je rajoute une image dans une visite, les fichiers xml résultant peuvent en changer l'ordre ?! je m'explique, je permet a mes clients de rentrer dans la visite par n'importe qu'elle image avec "visite.html?pano=visite145.xml" par exemple, mais si je rajoute une image dans APT et que je relance l'export, la visite145.xml peut tomber sur une autre vue ?? comment garder un ordre ? peut être en renommant le nom des vues dans APT ? si vous pouviez me dire comment APT calcul l'ordre ou plutôt sur quoi se base t'il pour en définir un ?
1.a - Il serait très utile pour nos travaux de pouvoir garder le contrôle sur cette liste en conservant le nom saisie dans le champ "nom" des propriétés de pano qui ne me semble pas servir a grand chose pour le moment pour qu'il soit utilisé pour la création des xml afin d'obtenir une liste de pano du genre (villexx-ruexx-1.xml, villexxx-mairiexx-2.xml) plutot que (visite1.xml, visite2.xml), cela peut paraitre inutile pour beaucoup mais pour nous...
2.a - voir d'obtenir un XML en sorti avec la liste des vues créer par APT pour une exploitation plus facile sous Flex !

2 - Une autre parti des futurs évolutions possible d'APT 1.1 qui serait très importante pour nous :
2.a - l'affichage du chemin complet des images quelques part, toujours dans l'idée de la gestion de grand nombre de vues souvent utiliser pour plusieurs version et dont nous souhaiterions retrouver rapidement le chemin sur les disques !

Following of this discussion in APT The Future (http://www.autopano.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=57848) forum (et la version française aussi : http://www.autopano.net/forum/t8176-export-d-une-table-d-indirection).

scraffe wrote:2.b - Les possibilités de zoom dans l'éditeur de panorama ne permette pas la sélection facile des qu'il sont trop nombreux et rapproché
2.c sélection multiple par crt+A et possibilité de dé-sélectionner certaine images impossible actuellement.
2.d sélection multiple par glisser de souris...

Dans la prochaine beta, on a toujours des problèmes avec les miniatures... :(
This is in the next beta, we still have some issues with thumbnails... :(


scraffe wrote:Sinon, je rajoute un include dans chaque xml sorti avec un .xml a moi comprenant certaines fonctions, mais je ne sais pas comment l'intégrer dans chaque fichier sorti automatiquement depuis APT...

Ceci est facilement faisable avec les templates.
Rappel du principe :
Un modèle de menu (Edition > Modèles pour y accéder), est un xml qui va venir s'inclure au début du xml principal. Le modifier permet d'enregistrer des modifications qui seront valables pour toutes les visites incluant ce modèle. Par exemple on peut y définir la vitesse de rotation, des plugins additionnels, ses propores fonctions...

PreviousNext

Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests