To answer to some last posts you can find here the list features that will be included in APT 1.1.
Donwload link beta 7 :
Windows 32 bits : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_win32_110B7_2010-02-01.exe
Windows 64 bits : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_x64_110B7_2010-02-01.exe
Mac Leopard : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Mac_Leopard_110B7_2010-02-01.dmg
Donwload link beta 6 :
Windows 32 bits : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_win32_110B6_2009-12-11.exe
Windows 64 bits : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_x64_110B6_2009-12-11.exe
Mac Leopard : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Mac_Leopard_110B6_2009-12-11.dmg
Donwload link beta 5 :
Windows 32 bits : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_win32_110B5_2009-11-06.exe
Windows 64 bits : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_x64_110B5_2009-11-06.exe
Mac Leopard : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Mac_Leopard_110B5_2009-11-06.dmg
Donwload link beta 4 :
Windows 32 bits : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_win32_110B4_2009-10-20.exe
Windows 64 bits : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_x64_110B4_2009-10-20.exe
Mac Tiger : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Mac_Tiger_110B4_2009-10-20.dmg
Mac Leopard : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Mac_Leopard_110B4_2009-10-20.dmg
Donwload link beta 3 :
Windows 32 bits : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_win32_110B3_2009-09-16.exe
Windows 64 bits : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_x64_110B3_2009-09-16.exe
Mac Tiger : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Mac_Tiger_110B3_2009-09-16.dmg
Mac Leopard : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Mac_Leopard_110B3_2009-09-16.dmg
Linux 32 bits Deb : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Linux32_110B3_2009-09-16.deb
Linux 32 bits TGZ : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Linux32_110B3_2009-09-16.tar.gz
Linux 64 bits Deb : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Linux64_110B3_2009-09-16.deb
Linux 64 bits TGZ : http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/AutopanoTour_Linux64_110B3_2009-09-16.tar.gz
== beta 7 ==
* Selection in spot edition area permits to edit spot properties
* Replacement of "mode move" by "mode select"
* Multiple selection in spot edition area (<Ctrl>+click or <Ctrl>+A) : only in "mode select"
* <nowiki><Del></nowiki> key delete spot selection in edition area
* Map hotspot is flashing when concerned pano is beeing viewed
* Logo size in pix and %
* multiple lensflares in one pano is now possible
* "max preview width" is changed to "max preview size" to correct a bug for vertical panoramas
* names shown in thumbnail are the name of the pano (not the one of the related xml file)
* Thumbnail : horizontal view allows more than one line
* Thumbnail : no more height asked : all is relative to width
* Export : numbers are not allowed as first character of an output file (for beeing compatible with krpano)
* Pictures with one dimension inferior to the cutting size were not cut, leading to "too big picture" for flash in some configurations.
* Thumbnail : if you stretch the window along width, size of thumbnail pictures will grow but not the height of the thumbnail plugin. This may cause overlapping of thumbnail pictures in some cases.
== beta 6 ==
* possibility to export a panel of thumbnails
* possibility to draw polygon and rectangular hotspot over 180° (in full 360° nadir and zenith become selectable)
* large partial panoramas were not well exported for non-krpano user
* video and sound files are never embedded (flash can't play embedded streams)
* full 360 were not displayed if original size was smaller than the preview
* map resizing by keeping aspect ratio
* more possibilities for drawing rectangular hotspots
== beta 5 ==
bugs fixed :
* exported black window
* freeze while drawing or exporting rectangular hotspot
* rename of all media exported (picture, sound...) to prevent unauthorized characters
* objects linked by hotspot of map was displayed on first panorama only
* hotspot sounds was not saved in project file or in the history
== beta 4 ==
bugs fixed :
* large panorama picture can use the 'embed all' option
* progress, control, display and contextmenu xml nodes can de added in menu templates
* exported black window
* default punctual object was displayed in all type of hotspot
* autorotation was enable only on the first panorama
new features :
* add a global sound
* export limited domain virtual tour : external xml embedding is now possible within a web domain
* more option for polygon color (separate border and fill)
* map size can be expressed in pourcent
* sound and video interaction
== beta 3 ==
* krpano registration:
To improve the security, krapno tools license is also needed.
Branding free licence can be included in the project.
* language menu:
Possibility to switch between available languages.
* Missing files:
When you open a project which has been displaced you can manually correct brocken links.
* History tools:
Same as most of history tools.
You can add a map to the project. When the map is added and selected, you can add punctual hotspots on it and link these hotspots as all other hotspots.
Some properties of APT has been moved in template files. All possiblities of APT 1.0 can be set by using default templates. But you can add your own templates to use more krpano possibilities.
** Font properties + font templates:
You can change the font properties and add special effects via xml template files.<br/>Template files have to be put in the "Templates\textstyle" directory. One template is a krpano textstyle. All attributes which cannot be edited from APT interface will use the template file to be set.
** Menu templates:
You can add krpano menu template files in "Templates\menu" directory. This is standard krpano code except that $(MARGIN) tag will be replaced by the margin property editable in APT UI.
** Progress templates:
You can add krpano progress template files in "Templates\progress".
** Transition templates:
You can add transition template files in "Templates\transition". These templates are used to associate an animated transition to hotspot which links a panorama.
You can use all krpano actions and some tags or xml attribute will use APT edited properties:
*** $(PANO) will be replaced by the linked panorama xml file
*** hcenter and vcenter are the coordinates of the hotspot center
*** hview, vview, fovview are the hotspot view parameters edited in APT
*** panoview.h, panoview.v, panoview.fov are the default panorama view parameters edited in APT
** html templates:
If the template use external files (as java script files), copy these files in a directory wich have the same name that the HTML template file. They will be automatically copied when the template is used.
* Rectangular hotspots:
A new tool for editing rectangular hotspot has been added. The last point of the hotspot is guided do be sure that drawn hotspot can be represented by a 3D rectangle in the krpano player.
This hotspot will use the last distorted hotspots. So you can attach a graphical objet which be perfectly incrusted in the panorama.
* Flying hotspots:
If a rectangular hotspot has the same graphical object in display field and in link field this object will be animated from hotspot position to "flying" position.
* embedded object size can be defined proportionally to scene size.
(Does not work with flying spot)
* Videoplayer plugin:
If graphical objects are *.flv files the krpano videoplayer plugin is used.
* sound :
** play a sound while a panorama is loaded
** play a sound on hotspot click
* planar export :
if you want to export a zoomify like panorama, put 0 in horizontal or vertical parameter of "Data field of view".
* Cutting size:
You can set size used to cut large panorama in multiresolution format. If 0 is set the multiresolution is disabled (useful for local applications).
* Export without panorama picture:
Usefull to re-export a project when panoramas haven't changed and when data are not embedded into the flash file.
* default parameters saving :
On each properties widget you can save default parameters.
All properties are not saved :
** project : map properties are not saved
** panorama : cutting size, preview size, jpeg quality, fov limits are saved
** hotspot : color, visible on over, displayed object, transition template are saved
Default panorama or hotspot parameters can be saved only if one object is selected.
* open templates directory :
launch a browser to open templates directories.
* open last exported project :
launch the swf file or the html file exported.